understandment(1

Understatement is all that I've been looking for, since forever. I found it in Lucas coly. Mannnn I am sooooo in love with this guy that sometimes I just stare and feel on him to ensure myself I am really living in a miracle.

"Ayyye , Baby..?" Lucas called to me since I was upstairs for like 30 minutes just dazed in the mirror, again. Suddenly he busted thought the bathroom, looking a mixture or anger, and confusion. "What the fuck is you doing? I was calling yo name" , "well I was doing something, but how may I assist you?" I replied. " shit I just wanted to make sure you was good, you been up here for a while..... But baby we gotta go make a stop at the stu, so go get whatever you need and let's go" he said before kissing my lips then walking away.

___at the stu (studio)

So we're all just vibing, and shit. Until Lucas got out of the booth bothered because of what ever was on his phone. He plopped down next to me messing with a curl in the front of his head. "What's wrong papi?" I whispered over the loud commotions of music blasting and conversations. "Yeah, its just.... I got to go real quick" Lucas got up quickly and walked out To what was the hall way. I followed him but he didn't see me.

I know he's going through some shit, and I am too. FUCK the whole world is, but I know how to cope with him at this time. I love him. I don't think he really knows that thou.

I watched him stop at a window and stare out it for some moments. He let his head shoot down. I've never seen him like this.
"How the fuck, I LET HER FUCKING DOWN! I FUCK IT ALL UP" Lucas yelled getting louder.
"What did you do...."? O blurted out.
He looked back and put his head right back down. " im-im going through some real shit and I just- you- you been trynna be affectionate towards me and the more I want to, the more fucked up my head is. I just CANT TAKE THIS SHIT. I FUCKING SWEAR"

"nigga if you don't shut the fuck up, I'm in fucking love with you and unless you trynna get cut tf up for playing with me, I'd best not talk like that no more. Period. I got chu if no other bitch has or had, if nigga switch up I'm still here." I got louder "I know and I-" I cut his ass off.
" what the fuck you should know is you ain't running from nothing. I'm walking this journey with you and I ain't come this far to turn the f.ck around. NOW, let's go home and talk this shit over a bit." I said as he smiled, feeling satisfied with the words I spoke. " I FUCKING LOVE MY BABY!" Lucas hyped his self up and kissed me

"I love you too, papi. Stay with me"
"Forever baby"

A/n: its luhloley and heyy yeah so outta all the Lucas drama I love his ass no matter what, still gonna support him 1milli times more. But star and comment. Be lively so I can.