sorry-

Lately me and Lucas have been arguing and its just been the fucking edge of our relationship. He has had an attitude with everything I say or do. And worst he chooses to argue with me Infront of our daughter. He cares about nothing.

Yn- Lucas, can we talk?

I ask while we were both at a cordial time with each other sitting in the living room.

Lucas- for what? We always argue when we 'talk'?

Yn- that's why we need to talk, we can't be arguing like this and.... I think I know why you're always home so late and trying to run from your family all the time

Lucas- you don't know SHIT. end of the mother fucking discussion.

Yn- ya know what YOU ARE MOTHERFUCKING RIGHT. I DONT KNOW SHIT ABOUT DEALING WITH A BITCH NIGGA ATTITUDE AND ILL BE DAMNED IF YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE GONNA TAKE THE BOSS BITCH LIFESTYLE I LIVE FROM ME.

lucas- you better calm your voice down for I leave yo ass

Yn- Nah Lucas let me save you the trip.

I'm done, I go straight up the stairs to the rest of our house. Where our daughters room and 'our' room is. I grab a few clothes, enough to put into two duffle bags and some other things inside one of my many purses.

I go to my 1 year old baby girls room, Moana sleep peacefully with the pacifier in mouth, and hands clutched almost as if she was praying. My baby is so precious to me. My whole heart in human form I swear. I would never raise such a beautiful part of my world with a little boy who doesn't know how to behave.  I pack most of her clothes inside a book bag we had brought in case there were to be a situation she needed a little bit more room to pack things than the room given in a baby bag. I pack her diaper bag and some shoes and some of he hair accessories and swing those bags over my shoulder as well as the ones already on me.

Swear. You'd think I was a bag lady.

Before I grab her I take a piece of paper and write on it leaving him a little price of reality....

Note saying...:

Dear Lucas
You've must've lost your damn mind. You've been playing with not only me, but your family. I can't do this anymore and Moana deserves much much better. By the time you read this we'll be far away. This doesn't mean I'm done trying but as of now get your shit together or it will be the end. And have fun with her.

-yn

I grab my beautiful baby and head out the back door.  I got to the garage and hop in my jet black Rover, not before putting my baby in her car seat in the back. I look back at the house that was once filled with love.

And I leave it at memories. He better call Keisha with the nappy weave

An: Yesssssssss two updates in like 2 hours and not to mention I updated three books oh hell Yesssss ya girl is backkkkkkkkk. Lol vote and comment im on a roll. Also I was inspired by sorry xbeyonce I just was gonna write about the first topic so yahhhh hope you liked it.