damn.

"Lucassssss" I answered the phone to my baby.
"Whatchu doing babygirl?"
" Waiting for you, papi. I miss you. You was gone when I woke up"
"Yeah cause troy was calling me, he had some shit to handle. But I got some good ass news, and iont know if you ready,.."
"Nigga if you dont-"
"We got fucking signed BABYYYYYYYYY" my baby yelled.
"You on shit, ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? AHHHHH GO DADDY THATS MY DADDY THATS MY DADDY AHH YOU BETTA-"
"Cut that gay shit out bro, but yeah me and troy had went to a meeting and all. I'm so fucking hyped that you are here for this. Imma have to really spoil my baby. What's the first thing you want?"
" ...... A baby..."
I whispered that though
" what was that bae? I couldn't hear you, troy ole dumb ass"
" oh I ain't say nothing. I luh you papi, come home right now" I want a baby but now he signed which means he most likely gonna be gone.
"On my way baby. Daddy boutsa dick you down real quick."
" alright, I luh you"
" I love you " he hung up.

After the call I was feeling a little, I don't know.... Sick to my damn stomach. I don't know if its the thoughts of all the bitches that's gone try to date my nigga while he on tour, or the fact imma feel really empty when he leave.... 'Damn, that's some real shit' (Lucas voice, LMAO )
When Lucas came in I told him I wasn't feeling good, of course he was trynna crack a damn code. "But whatchu mean you don't feel good... Like all outta no where? What's going on-" " Lucas, JUST. SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP..... I don't want to explain my self..." I felt tears creeping up.... I just started balling. "And you should know this, your gonna find a new girl and leave me and I just... I don't want you to leave me." I sobbed on my knees in our bedroom. "What is you talking about? Like you, you know I ain't down with that shit. If I ain't want you, I would've been skeerted, on mama's. I love you, ain't no bitch gone change that. You know everything about me.... Shit my moms don't know, and you saying what? Cut that shit out, sobbing like you fucking pre-" he looked at you, facial expressions getting softer. " is you , are you pregnant?" He asked me. "shit I don't know, but it could be possible" I said getting up to go check my night stand drawer. I took out two pregnancy tests, "wait, you been had those"? Lucas tilted his head. " ...maybe. "

I came out after doing what I had to do.
( you know, real nigga shit, LMAO BYE)

"LUCAS, ITS FUCKING POSITIVE. OH MY GOSHHHHHH"
"Baby, imma fucking die if one more thing happens right now, I swear to god. I fucking love y'all. " he said scooping me up, referring to y'all as me and his* baby. ( who tf gone cheat on lucas crazy ass anyways? LML)
"We love you more!"

A/n: two stories.... One day.... Imma boss Rick outta here lml sorry for my corny jokes I just crack myself up sometimes and try to make others laugh. Can ya dig? Lol but like and comment so I can update niggas.