Part Two- Sweet Betrayal

A. N : I will take a long time to make new chapters

Dio's P.O.V

As I was invited inside ,Maria rushed off to the kitchen . I just stood there doing nothing . I finally decided to look around while Maria wasn't here . Nothing seemed out of the ordinary just normal things you'd find in a home .

I knew I wouldn't be aloud there but I went to explore in the hospital area . Again nothing seemed out of the ordinary there either , I was about to give up ,just then I slipped on a loose tile in the floor , flying up in the air and crashing into the bookcase , sending all the books cascading to the floor . The bookshelf then fell to the floor with a BANG . Hopefully Maria didn't notice , though I was doubtful she didn't .

I eventually heaved the bookshelf back up to the wall and hastily shoved books back up onto the shelf . I was lifting up the final book as I notice something, the front page was blurred out and the pages crumpled , I looked inside and saw the name Alfred Drevis scrawled on it but then crossed out . Under it read Aya Drevis in small neat handwriting.

Maria's P.O.V

I was about to finish brewing tea but the. I was startled by a loud BANG ,
" Dio " I called " is that you ?"
Quickly I ran into the living room to find he was gone
" Dio" I called even louder .

I was startled once again by a swift knock at the door . Aya must be home , but what about Dio he'll surely be noticed . I though Aya would just knock again however in reality she opened he door more easily than expected. She dragged in a bag of tools ,
" I'm home Miss Maria " Aya shouted happily . " Are you making tea? I can smell some"
"Yes , I .. I thought that maybe when you came back you would like some " was my hasty reply .

Aya's P.O.V

I was very angry , not at Maria but at someone else . I had a bit of trouble to day , but I tried to stay polite . As I stepped into the house I could sense someone else has been here , my usually organised house was slightly different to how I left it . I'm not certain but I think that person might be Dio ....

" Miss Maria " I cutely asked " could you help me with something down stairs??"
"Yes , of course " was her reply
I led her down to the hospital area and pointed at a broken machine
" Could you help fix that please?"
She started to work on fixing it . I quickly picked up a knife from the shining pile of silver tools
" You have such a pretty face you know " I said
" Mistress I'm flatte......" Before she could finish her sentence I stabbed her in the back . She fell to her knees wheezing. Blood dripping from her back making red spatters in the floor ; staining it . Tears rolled from her eyes , down her pretty face and again onto the floor .
"Mis..... Tress..w.. Why?" She managed to say through short breaths . I looked down at her in disgust,
" don't " I screamed , stabbing her in the heart .

I had to get my anger out on someone right.