1 - Infatuation

Indra Otsutsuki knelt beside the futon, looking down on the unconscious woman he and Ashura had brought home with them. He had put her under a genjutsu earlier to make sure she wouldn't struggle as Indra took her with him.

The woman had attacked the brothers on their way to the closest larger city, as they were heading for the local armorer to collect the katanas, which Indra had instructed the amorer to make for Ashura and him. She came out of nowhere, wielding a sword and fighting with quite remarkable skills of martial arts, using ninjutsu in the process, and although Indra was modestly impressed by her techniques, she was no match for him at all. The raven haired man made her lithe back touch the forest meadow with ease, dodging the swings of her sword and using his sharingan on her.

"Let's have a look at you." Indra said, smirking as he removed the crimson Hannya mask. The man's eyes widened in surprise as he looked at the unconscious woman's face. He wouldn't have expected finding such a wonderful creature hiding behind a hideously demonic mask like the one she had disguised herself with.  Indra's red eyes studied the fine features of her face, marveling at her beauty and taking in the sight of maroon-painted lips and thick-black eyelashes resting against porcelain skin. The Otsutsuki couldn't help touching her long aubergine-colored hair which framed her face like a halo. It was silky, just as he expected.

"She's beautiful." Ashura remarked, looking down on the woman from behind his brother. "But that fact doesn't change that she ambushed us for no particular reason." He added, crossing his arms over his chest. "So brother, what are we supposed to do with her?"

Indra rose to his feet and turned to face his brother. "We take her home for interrogation; maybe there was a valid reason for her to attack us. And after hearing her speak we will decide about her fate."

The raven-haired man lifted the petite woman up to carry her on his shoulder, putting his hand around her tiny waist to prevent her from falling down.  "My genjutsu will at least last a day if I won't release her from it, so we won't have to worry about her waking up anytime soon." Indra said. "Let's get going, we still need to collect the katanas."

"Eh?" Ashura uttered, dumbstruck. "You want to walk around town while carrying around a knocked-out woman on your shoulder?"

"Why not?" Indra asked indifferently as if he didn't understand what Ashura was trying to say, shrugging his shoulders. "She isn't heavy at all."

"That's not what I meant." Ashura frowned.

"Consider her being carried around and shown off as my trophy her punishment." the crimson-eyed male told his younger brother. "She deserves it."

"Whatever you say ..."

.

Ashura entered the small room, finding his brother still kneeling before the futon, watching their aubergine-haired attacker.

"I have never seen a woman as intriguing as her." Indra said, without looking at his brother. "She most likely even rivals grandmother in beauty."

Ashura furrowed his brows in puzzlement, wondering at his brother's strange behavior; talking like this was not really like him.  Shrugging it off as some kind of weird infatuation his brother had with this woman, the brunette replied: "Yeah, she's quite a beauty. But" he added "if I were you I wouldn't let Shachi hear that." He chuckled, rubbing the back of his head.

Indra had made Shachi is wife only recently and it already seemed the Otsutsuki prodigy was getting bored with her. Ashura didn't know exactly why but the fact that his stern brother was bewitched by the delicate  woman's appearance somehow caused him having bad vibes. Indra wasn't the one to change his women like others would change their clothes even if he had the looks to do so. He was way to focused on training and becoming sronger than wasting his time with alternate sexual partners. Therefore, he had married Shachi - a woman he had known for about three years now - whom he trusted and considered worthy to be his wife.

"Anyways." the younger Otsutsuki sighed "Will you release her from your genjutsu? Father wants to know who she is. You know how he thinks about bringing strangers to the village ... . And like you stated earlier, the main reason for taking her home with us was to interrogate  her... so, do you mind waking her up?"

"Yeah, whatever." Indra mumbled as he put a hand on the woman's forehead, unlocking his jutsu.

Ashura sat down next to his brother, watching the stranger stir slightly. Her long, black lashes fluttered a few times before her eyes flew open. Indra and Ashura stared down at the waking woman, looking into a pair of fear-filled, azure-colored eyes.

"Where ... am I ? ... What happened?" she whispered, being still dazed from Indra's genjutsu. The aubergine-haired woman looked up at the two brothers. "And who are you?"

"You can't remember, eh?" the younger brother asked, narrowing his eyes. "You att - "

"Shut up, Ashura and let me do the talking." Indra spat at his brother, flashing his exeptional sharingan at him. "She just woke up from the genjutsu I cast upon her, so of course she doesn't remember."

The younger man cringed at the sight of his angry brother. "Sorry ..." he mumbled.

Indra turned his attention back towards the bewildered woman, speaking to her in a soothing tone. "There is no need for you to be afraid. We don't mean you any harm."

She turned her head to the side, focusing her attention on the man who spoke to her. Her azure eyes met his crimson ones, and locked.

'His eyes ... .'

Indra felt a peculiar longing creeping up inside of him as they stared at each other with strange curiosity. It was clear as day that he wanted her and the way she eyed him up with those icy blue orbs of hers only intensified that want. But for now he decided to better ignore the feeling stirring inside of him.

"What's your name?" the black-haired man asked her, trying to keep his voice as pleasant as possible.

"My name's Mania. Mania Shingetsu."

.

[ EDIT: I started this story in back in August 2016, hence the first - I'd say eight to ten - chapters are not that brilliant, but I'm starting to revise them one after another and maybe will one day even rewrite them ]

Thanks for reading :)