The phone call ( part 2 )

Aouther note- I'm gonna start righting another book I'll still do this one as well so I'm gonna plan the days I'm righting on. On with the story.

•Adams Pov•

"Adam I'm coming for you where are you?" ??? Said
"Wait who are you?"
"It's only me Alesa it's fine where are y--" Alesa stoped
"Hello Adam is it?" A creepy voice says I hear Alesa scream in the background.
"ALESA, MASON WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO THEM YOU MOSNTER"
I put the man on speaker so Y/N can hear him as well. The mans voice was like Nicks. I hear a man in the background he sound like Red? I shout down the phone "RED?"
I shortly after get a reply "yes Adam it's me" what has happened to red he's never like this "Adam were coming for you were looking for you, hopefully for your sake you don't get found" Red said in a creepy voice.
I end the call and see Y/N background it's a picture of me and the guys with a heart around it wow she really is a big fan "Y/N we can't go back to the office"
"I know I hear red and Nick are looking for you, we can go to mine Red doesn't know I live in the same apartment building as him" Y/N replies  
"Yeah that would work"
Damn Adam just tell her already before she goes back to school tomorrow "H-hey Y/N I-I---"
"Adam can you tell me when we get back" she cuts me off
"Yeah sure"
I still have her phone so I go on it cuz there is no password on it and look at her contacts. I see Reds number why does she have Reds number?

😂💜💕❤️🌸😭👌😍😝😘💥💙😎

Sorry for short chapter again i don't really know where I was going with this chapter

Thanks for reading

Bai