- Prologue -

* Katniss pov *

My name is Katniss Everdeen, I'm 21 years old. I'm going to meet a guy who runs a giant company to get a well-paying job, people say that he is mean. Others say that it was because of his bad past. There is a similar company that runs the same thing but not as big, that is my second option, to where I want to work. These companies run electricity through houses and make wifi faster, they also sell lots of products. Like phone's, speakers, headphones, computers. They also fix electronics, this company is huge.

The one that I am trying first is the Mellark company, that is the biggest. If I do not get the job I am trying for the hawthorn company, but it is not as big. They are always trying to beat the Mellark company but they just can't. My parents and my little sister died in a car crash. I just got out of college and have an apartment, now I need a job to pay for my apartment.

* Peeta pov *

My name is Peeta Mellark, I am the owner of the Mellark company. My parents were killed by killers right in front of me, now killers are chasing after me. I have a bodyguard his name is Finnick. I'm 21 years old, and I need a wife to run the company with me. But they all run away because of the people that chase me. So this is my life I just need a wife that can make me happy, and make me forget about my family and my past.

_______________________________________
Chapters will get longer!!!