Chapter Seven- Another Date

* Peeta pov *

I wake up in our new home, I smile as I see Katniss in my arms. I start to move to go and make breakfast but Katniss won't let go of me, I smile.

"Katniss come on you have to get up, I want to take you on another date," I said as she opens her eyes.

"Ok, I will go and get ready. " She says getting up and sleepily goes to the bathroom. I get up to and go to make breakfast, eggs, and bacon with some of my homemade cheese buns. When they are done, I call for Katniss. A minute later she comes down looking amazing I smile we eat and do the dishes, then I go and get ready.

* 1 hour later *

When I am done we start to head out, then we drive away. When we get there we walk in, and hold the door open for her, she smiles.

We sit down at a table for two and hold hands under the table can this date get any better.

We go for a walk to the beach, this is my time...

"Katniss I love you with all my heart, you make the sunshine when it is raining and you make me feel loved and appreciated, so Katniss...(he gets down on one knee)
Will you make me very happy and marry me?" I asked, with hopeful eyes...

"YES!!" She screams running up and kissing me, we keep kissing until we hear a loud BANG!!!

We pull apart and see lots of people running, we start to run, we get to the car and lock all the doors and just stay down on the ground, if we tried to get away they would know that it was us. Then we hear voices and footsteps and then lots of people walk by.

We get up and drive away after we know the ghost is clear. When we get home, we lock all the windows and all the doors and close all the curtains. Then we go and sit on the couch and cuddle. We watch a movie and after that, I see Katniss has fallen asleep, I turn off the TV and pick her up and carry her to bed. I cover us up and go to sleep into a nightmare...

* Nightmare *

Katniss and I are on the couch watching TV waiting for our pizza to arrive. Just then we hear the doorbell, Katniss gets up before me to get it so I wait. I hear the door open and then hear Katniss yelp. I run up and see Gale putting a cloth around her mouth and he ties her up and stabs her in her chest and she falls to the ground dead. Nooooo this can't happen Katniss you can't leave me!!!!

* End of nightmare *

I wake up with a jolt and sweat coming down my face, Katniss wakes up and looks at me, she does not smile, she kisses my forehead and says...

"I'm tired go back to sleep tell me about it in the morning." And with tha,  I fall into a dreamless sleep. With my arms wrapped around the one I love.