~Extra~

(Tsukki POV)

I couldn't watch Yamaguchi cry. I could ever look at him when I knew I was the one to make him upset. I'm pretty sure he thinks that I just don't care but I do and that is the reason I can't face him.

I look up at the clock and try and time everything out. I'm sure he will go home early and by the time practice is over he wouldn't be left crying or passed out for too long. I really wish I could stop him for his I mean it has been a year so maybe he won't. I really wish I could tell for sure. I hear this foot steps ran out of the gym as everything is still quite or at least as quite as it can be. I snap out of my thoughts to see Yams running out of the gym holding his wrist tight with one hand and his other one balled up into a fist. This was going to be bad.

Finally practice ends even though the little red head keeps yelling "One more" to Kageyama who is basically like his boyfriend now. As we finish cleaning up and finish changing I run out to Daichi and Suga who are standing out by the gate talking. I pull Yamaguchi's spare key off my key chain and give it to Daichi as they look at me basically with a question mark on there face. "H-he is going to need someone to check on him soon" I say my voice kinda shaking from when I remember the first time I found him passed out with blood around him.

"What do you mean" Daichi ask his face more scared now. "Yamaguchi has a history of w-well hurting himself, it has been over a year but the way he walked out I'm almost sure that he-" I stop, my mind keeps flashing back to the other times and even the times when I was basically holding Yamaguchi in my lap and telling him that everything will be fine and before I could say anymore Suga ran off when the key. "Mother knows best" I think as I try and regain my thoughts with sly remarks. All Daichi can do is look at me as my mind is basically going insane. "Please just go help Tad- I mean Yamaguchi and Suga too, l-last time there was too much blood and I don't know if he will be able to take it"and  I say as I look down and begin to walk. Daichi runs in ground of me trying to catch up with Suga which will probably be hard saying that that was the fastest I have ever seen Suga run.

I quickly walk home and grab the old bag in the corner of my room that holds everything Yamaguchi will need once we get to the hospital. I heard the ambulance go down the street so I thought mine as well start walking. The hospital was a usual 25 minute walk but luckily and kinda sadly I know some good short cuts that will cut that down to at least 15. I hope this time he didn't go to far. I mean I was able to take his razors once and I'm not scared to do it again.

I wish I could tell him how much I care, I wish I didn't have to be the strong one, the one that never shows fellings. I would show him I cared if I could maybe not in the way of loving him but still loving being with him. Why the crap do I have to be so stupid sometimes I say as my phone goes off

Dad- Yamaguchi is hurt and I need some support at the hospital, I'm not good with a crying Suga really help me. Also all the cuts and bruises don't look so good so I'm warning you ahead of time be prepared. Room 618 if they ask

Mother- I'm not really crying that much and I'm fine on my own but I'm sure Yamaguchi would love to wake up to some support so please come.

Mr blueberry- What even happened?

Sunshine child/ Mr Blueberry's BF- ^ and Is Yams going to be ok?

Noya- What happened to the pure child?

Tanaka- The first years can not be without their first year mom, let's hope everything is ok.

I quickly type on my phone explaining what happened then shut it off as I walk in the doors of the hospital and sign in and go to the room. Outside I find Suga and Daichi basically cuddling as Suga cries and I hand them the bag and look in the room's window quickly but enough to know it is bad. "I'm sorry Tadashi, I really didn't mean for this. I think I still care a lot for him and I think I always will. Even if I don't want too." I thought as I close my eyes and sat down to listen to some music to keep me sane.

(Wow crapy ending but I couldn't think of anything I have 1 more extra after this that I'm actually done with so I will publish it tomorrow!!)