Mother worries

Next extra because why not make the story go longer

(Suga pov)

I quickly run down the streets as fast I can. I have tears in my eyes ended up making me trip onto the ground as Daichi caught up to me. "You ok" he said as he help me up. "Y-ya I should be fine now let's go" I said but when I turned to run I felt like my feet where in quick sand. I sighed as I looked at my shacking hands "h-hey Daichi...will you umm carry me I don't think my feet will hold me much lo-" before I could even finish Daichi picked me up bridal style and began to run again while I tried to calm down by listening to his heart beat.

It wasn't long before we where at Yamaguchi's house. I didn't even care to knock because I could feel that something was wrong. I fumbled with the key before finally getting it into the whole and turning it then door handle.

"Yamag-" I stop and turned to the hallway covered in blood and let out a loud yelp before putting my hands on my mouth as I began to cry. I ran over to the child's side and lucky he was still breathing. "Daichi go call the police now" I yelled as I cradled the young boy. The scars were so deep and the blood was everywhere. My hands shaking as I look. "Poor child, don't worry everything is going to be ok"

Daichi came running over with the police still on the line as he did as he was told. "N-no Ms, the bleeding has not stops and there is a lot of blood already around. Yes he is still breathing but he is still blacked out and the breathing seems slow. T-The scars seem deep and there must be at least 25 of them all together. Thank you Ms, the door is open." Daichi put the phone on speck as he looked at Yamaguchi. "The ambulance should be there in 5 minutes, do you know how to contact the parents of this child" the person on the phone asked "h-he has no parents and is living on his own, his friend said this has happened before too so he might already be in the hospital system" I answered quickly, I felt like a could hear the woman on the phone whisper 'wow this poor kid' but I really wasn't sure. "Do you know the name, age, and date of brith of the child" she said "Yamaguchi Tadashi, 16 and I think November 10" Daichi answered but quickly got up as he saw the flashing lights pull up.

"The nurses should be able to take it from here" she says but adds "please take good care of him, self harm is not something to take easy" "y-yes Ms" I say as I hang up the phone and strong nurses come to pick up the child and put him on a stretcher.

After telling the nurses he doesn't really have a family they let us come with them. I ended up crying in the corner of the ambulance as Daichi rubbed my back. "I-I should have let him come home, m-maybe I could have talked to him first but what in the world would I have even said, my poor child my poor poor child" I ranted on as some of the Nurses game me looks from calling him 'my child' most likely.

As we got out at the hospital we were told to stay out of the room until the test was finished. "D-do you think he will be ok, I mean his arms looked rather ruff, w-what if they have to amputate them, I mean I don't think it was that bad but I'm not a doctor. Will he be able to play Volleyball with us and if not that would be terrible" I said as I looked up to Daichi who was actually smiling. "I guess there are reasons you are the mom of the team but still don't worry I'm sure everything will be fine" he said but I'm pretty sure he was just as unsure as me. I try and smile as I hug his arm and lean up on him and cry.

Soon I heard my phone vibrates as I get it out of my pocket and look at Daichi. "Hey I'm not crying that much" I say and look down as I blush "b-but good idea having the team come" I say as I quickly tap on my keyboard sending a message the locking it and snuggling back into Daichi's side.

It couldn't have been 5 minutes before Tsukki made it to the hospital which was surprising because he live so far away. He had a bag around him too and he didn't even seem out of breath. "H-how" I began to question "As much as I rather not be I'm used to this happening to him and I already have the stuff he and well anyone waiting needs in here" Tsukki says as he throws me the bag and I catch it as he sits down on the other side of the hallway and puts his head phones on. I looked through the bag and saw pain meds, an old and small blanket which I'm guessing used to be Yams, snacks, a picture of Yams and his family that looks pretty old, tissues, and some other things.

Finally after 10 minutes of waiting we were aloud in the hospital room. Yamaguchi was hooked up to an IV which was giving him blood probably because he lost so much. The doctors explained to us that he would be out for a while and that he had 7 stitches total that would decompose as the wounds healed but other then that Yamaguchi should be fine the last part made me happy. "Thank you Doctor" Daichi said as he pulled me up a chair right next to Yams.

As I looked over at Tsukki you could almost see his emotions change as he tried to hold it all in. He looked at the boy's scars but quickly turned away as a tear went down his face and he fixed his glass. He whispered something to himself as he went and sat in the corner with his phone.

I look at Yamaguchi's peaceful face. Him and Tsukki couldn't be so different but they get along so well because you can telling how much they care even if they aren't dating and even if they hate each other at the moment. It is surprising but yet again amazing how everything comes together in the end

Soon little by little everyone shows up each with the same look on there face as they look at the hurt first year. They were all shocked and surprised that someone so pure and full of laughs and smiled could hurt them self so much and even before when we told them it was bad I'm pretty sure they never saw this coming. I guess some people are different when they are alone. Maybe Tsukki and Yamaguchi aren't so different actually. People change when they are alone, sometimes for the worst too.

(Ok I'm pretty sure this story is done sorry for the fact it stinks and dragged on, but anyways see you in the next story Tsukkiyama I'm working on!!)