Smokescreen! Catch!

"Smokescreen, I need you to do recon on a secluded area. I found some energon readings in the area." Ratchet said over to Smokscreen, who was watching the humans play video games.

Smokescreen looked up at the medic and nodded. He walks over toward the main computer. "What's the coordinates?" Smokescreen asked, almost sounding mature. It stunned everyone who heard him. Knowing he was the kind to just lunge into any danger that he finds. "About Northeast in the Canadian areas." Ratchet explained as he sets the coordinates into Smokescreen's processor. "Got it." Smokescreen said with a nod.

The groundbridge opened up and smokescreen began to walk inside. "You want backup just incase?" WhiteStreak asks. Smokescreen looks at his friend and shook his head. "I'm fine, WhiteStreak. I want to be alone." he said before running into the bridge. Being sealed by the powerful vortex that sends him into the Canadian area.

The groundbridge closed behind him once he steps out. Smokescreen scans the area to make sure if there was any Decepticons in the area. He didn't catch any readings so he began to walk. Checking the coordinates he has to head toward, Smokescreen began to walk to the right area.

Snow danced all around him, but wasn't cold enough to freeze his processor. He looks up at the sky and smiles. Remembering when M.A told him about the snow and how she loved it and was used to the cold temperature for living in Moscow.

"Smokescreen, are you anywhere near the sight? I should've bridged you near." Ratchet's voice called out.

"I'm near the sight. I should be there in about twenty minutes." Smokescreen said as he check show far he is from the coordinates. He quickly signs out and continued walking.

All of sudden, an explosion sent him falling to his knees. Feeling how the earth shook below him. He was stunned at first but quickly stood up. Readying his cannons, Smokscreen began to run. The sounds of a battle happening began to grow louder in his auto receptors. He runs faster to try and get to the fight in time.

He gets to the edge of a clearing and discovers two fighting bots. And one was M.A! The other was a Decepticon.

M.A wrapped one arm around the back of the Con's neck and threw him to the ground. She aims her cannon at its head and fired. Ending it's struggling to get free. She reaches for something that the Con held in its hand. Taking an Iacon relic.

The relic was a knife with Cybertronian carvings on the blade. The handle was golden like M.A's eyes. Every curve on the blade's form was sharp.

Before Smokescreen could reveal himself to her, he was struck in the back of the helm. He fell to the ground and tried to get back up. But was held down by a foot on his back plating.

"Smokescreen!" M.A's voice shouted.

The weight on his back was thrown off. Smokescreen quickly got up and turned around. Finding M.A putting the relic blade at DreadWing's throat. She had him pressed against a large tree. Her eyes were no longer gold but red. "Hurt him and I kill you!" Smokescreen heard her say. "Give me the relic!" DreadWing growled. He held up one of his bombs and aims it at her head.

"Smokescreen! Catch!" M.A shouted as she threw the relic at Smokescreen. Quickly, Smokescreen grabs it and backed away. M.A jumps back in time before the bomb detonated. It explodes and spreads, but didn't affect the three bots.

Both Auto-Bots take out their weapons and aim them at DreadWing. He had his large gun out and aimed it at them. "You're outnumbered, DreadWing. We possess the relic so you can't take it!" Smokescreen said to the Con. DreadWing glared at them before setting his weapon on his back. "You are lucky, Auto-scum. I'll make sure you arent so lucky next time." Then he transformed into his jet form and flew off.