The Wedding

"Will you have this woman to be your wifeto live together in holy marriage? Will you love hercomfort her ,honor, and keep her in sickness and in health, and forsaking all others, be faithful to her as long as you both shall live?""In the name of God, I,Lucas Tristan Friar, take you, Maya Penelope Hart to be my wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, until we are parted by death. This is my solemn vow."

  "Will you have this man to be your husband, to live together in holy marriage? Will you love him, comfort him, honor, and keep him in sickness and in health, and forsaking all others, be faithful to him as long as you both shall live?" "In the name of God, I, Maya Penelope Hart. take you, Lucas Tristan Friar, to be my husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, until we are parted by death. This is my solemn vow." 

  "I Lucas friar give you Maya Hart this ring  as an eternal symbol of my love and commitment to you."

  "I Maya Hart give you Lucas Friar this ring  as an eternal symbol of my love and commitment to you."  

  "By the power vested in me by the State of Texas, I now pronounce you husband and wife .        You may now kiss the bride".  

  "I present to you Mr. and Mrs. Lucas Friar!"  

"We did it." Maya whispered to me "We did it."