P R O L O G U E

PHONE CALL CRUSH
**

PHONE CALL CRUSH**

"Shut up and just call him." Franky tells me and I roll my eyes.

"He doesn't even know that I exist, whats the point?" I say feeling tired from this idiotic crush I have on the most wanted guy in school.

"If he picks up be like is Rachel there and then boom you guys talk and he then he tells you omg your voice is so hot and then boom you guys get married—"

"Franky! I'm already freaked, now whats his number."

"I stole it from that bitch Eunice, she was really trying to get in his pants yet he wasn't an inch interested." I huff out and began to dial John's phone.

"Oh god its ringing!" I say

"Blair, Jesus you're gonna break my wrist."

After three rings he finally answers.

"Hello?" I quirk an eyebrow this was an unfamiliar voice. With a thick British accent.

"Um is John there?"I ask and Franky gives me a look of what the hell are you doing?

Honestly I had no clue.

"No, I think you've got the wrong number." He says with a chuckle.

"Sorry, I think I am gonna hang up?"

"Whats your name, darling?"

"I don't even know you—"

"I see you from my window, aren't you pretty." He says flirtatiously I blush and immediately look out my window.

"Holy fuck thats your neighbor!" Franky exclaimes

He had a smirk and his Sun green eyes looking deeply to me. I smiled back and blushed. The man was attractive and here I was the ugly slob with such a girly room that my mom forced me to have.

"My name is Blair Torrence." I chuckle

"Harry, Harry Styles. Nice to mee you Blair. Maybe we'll see each other soon."

"Hopefully."

YO YO YO, IM EXCITED