U N E

"MR. HERAT THROB"

**

Her soft voice on the phone made me feel some type of way. Blair —what a beautiful name. Ever since that night with her accidental phone call, I made it my mission to keep her under my eye. At seven am, I watched her go to school on my porch, pretending I was reading the newspaper. By three thirty in the afternoon I was always 'painting' in my room that looked at her window. I would just continue and watch her. Even with my black and white canvas had so much detail about her. It wasn't enough.

The girl had captivated me, sometimes we'd lock eyes and I would always hand her a smirk. And she smile back, one thing I found oh so peculiar was that I had always found her on the phone. I bet it was John. I just roll my eyes, on how that boy was so stupid and I couldn't even understand why'd Blair would even ask for him. On my spare time I'd watch the boy toy, learning his moves. How he'd give his pathetic number like loose change. To any girl. I found it all so revolting.

There was a specific girl for each man, and after oh so many attempts finding that girl. I thought I had given up, yet when her soft brown eyes met my eyes, she was going to be mine.

Whether she liked it or not.

They had called me the 'Heart Throb.' I had only killed girls that brought attention, that knew exactly what the power of seduction was. That had always did capitvate me, yet they didn't fit or comepleted my void. But Blair she looked so pure and I cunningly knew she was bad girl.

Maybe that's why I desperately wanted her.

Recalling that Thursday night,—just touching herself like the world was in flame and her fingers like under this possession. It had me going, I wanted to take control and make her moan from her soft mouth.

Yet the only thing left was get in her life. To seduce her little by little. To charge and make her mine. Thing was I was going to kill and destroy any 'boy' that came her way. I'll let them get a taste, to make them her toys. Boytoys— thats what they'd exactly be, nothing more and nothing less. And from each idiot I will learn and create that oh so material to have her under my spell.

They did say I was one hell of psychotic man.

With all that Boy Toy Material. It'd be like the perfect scary movie.

___

        The sounds of sex can be annoying, especially around three am. I couldn't help but not sleep, my mind was so disturbed. And I hated the guy fucking my mom. Due to the fact that ever since I made that accidentally phone call to Mr. Styles house. He suddenly became this new person in my life.

From awkward waves when I walked to school he'd just be standing there by his mail box and drinking his stupid coffee. Then out of nowhere just be flirting with my mom in the kitchen everyday after school— with his stupid smirk of his. We'd lock eyes whenever he painted yet it somehow felt he was always watching. But then out no where my mom was fucking him. Oh the fucking, they had sex like bunnies, trying to make a bunny farm.

I for one honestly thought that the guy was hot, and you know actually befriend him. Although that would have ended it in a weird way, the point was that I just thought for one time. I could like him and forget John and his stupid girlfriend Nina. Yet my plans didn't work out. After actually getting John's number I called him and things grew more awkward and with this whole town on alert due to the fact their have been two homicides of young teenage girls.