More Kissing and a Fight?

Blueberry: We got two dares from KeanaMarieDreyfus! The first dare is for both Twilights. Follow me!

*In a different room than everyone else*

Twilight: Why did you take us in a different room?

Blueberry: Because you two got dared to kiss.

Both Twilights: .....

Blueberry: I can't stop what others want you to do. Sorry.

Sci-Twi: But we are the same per- po- personpony.

Blueberry: I know. Just get it over with so Sunset and Stormy don't get mad.

Both Twilights: Right. *They kiss*

Twilight: That felt weird.

Sci-Twi: Agreed.

Blueberry: It felt weird just to watch you two.

*Back in the main room*

Blueberry: We still got one more dare left. It's for Sunset and Sci-Twi.

Sunset: What is it?

Blueberry: The exact words are "I dare Midnight Sparkle to defeat Demon Sunset."

Sci-Twi: Is that even possible?

Sunset: No! It's not!

Blueberry: Sunset, are you mad because you don't want to be remained of your past?

Sunset: Yes!

Blueberry: I don't think the fight is going to happen. It's actually not possible. Twilights crown is back in Ponyville and I highly doubt the crown would turn Sunset back into Demon Sunset. She's learned friendship. Sci-Twis pendent needs magic to work. We don't even know where it is. Sorry, it's not possible. Ask or dare us anything that is possible!