Eight

^^^ my new hair bish

A/N:
Currently I smell like a walking bottle of hair dye oH.
Lmao so I got the great idea of dying my hair pink for the summer.. Yeah well do you know how hard that shit is to get out?

(I used that Splat stuff)

Alrighty so yeah I bleached my hair last night and there was STILL pink streaks everywhere. It was crazy. But yeah. I am dying it again rn.

I will show the results at the end of the chapter c:

QOTD: What colors have you dyed your hair?

(^^ or what color do you WANT to dye your hair?)

AOTD:
1. Red.
2. Black
3. Blonde
4. Pink
5. Purple
^^^^ it didn't turn out well
6. Brown

| | ° | |

UpDAtE: SEND HELP ASAP
SIGGGGHHH
WTF HAIR
WHYYYY WONT THE PINK GO AWAYYY
FUCK A DUCK IN THE BUTT

IM VVV. UPSET RN
DA FUQ

OKAY WELL IMA GO TO A PROFESSIONAL BITCH AND SPEND SOME HELLA CASH.

PEACE YALL

________

"Hey," Jo calls as I walk into the libary.

"Hello, Joanna. How are you?" I reply with a small smile.

"Great, Deano! I have something to show you," She exclaims with joy.

I raise my eyebrow, "Yeah? And what is that?"

Jo smiles and ran over to me with a large stack of papers in her hand. I look down at the stack and she motions to the table. I nod and take a seat.

"So?" I question, "What is it?"

She smiles and lays the papers on the table. "Okay," she starts, "the other day I saw that you happened to be searching schizophrenia. So I went ahead and did my own research. I don't know why you didn't use the internet for your research. But this is what I found."

She looks down at the papers and shuffles through them, "I copyed off the craziest one I could find."

She laughs once she finds the paper she was looking for, "Like, this one. This is hilarious," She tells me as she holds the paper up.

"My mom used to do shifts in the psych ward at the hospital. She once had someone describe in detail to her how he had sex with a fly. Another injected vinegar in their eye with a syringe to kill the alien that was living there," Jo reads out loud. She throws her head back laughing.

"What the fuck is wrong with these people?" She asks between laugher.

(A/N IN NO WAY DO I THINK THIS MENTAL DISORDER IS SOMETHING TO BE LAUGHED AT. I DO NOT CARRY OUT THE SAME THOUGHTS AS THE. JO CHARACTER. IF THIS HAS OFFENDED ANYONE I AM VERY SORRY.. THAT WAS NEVER MY ATTENTION, THIS IS JUST NECESSARY FOR MY STORY LINE..)

I shake my head and look away, I could ask myself the same thing.

She smiles smugly and looke through the papers, "Check this one out."

I look back over to her crossing my arms and she starts reading.

"There was one woman there that thought she was a vampire of sorts. She was only allowed out one hour a day, and they had to use safety precautions. She had already attacked and killed at least one hospital worker before these were enacted," She reads off. Jo pauses and then looks at me.

"Why are you so interested in schizophrenia?" Jo questions.

I bite my lip, "I don't know really."

Jo nods and then looks back to the paper and continues, "When my Mom asked about her, it was revealed that she had killed at least two children, wounded another as well as her husband. She had some sort of physical condition called Porphyria, which apparently made her crave blood. By the time that they discovered there was something physically wrong with her, she already had lost her mind from guilt and grief."

"Okay," I say shaking my head, "We got sexually active flys. And now fucking aliens and vampires?"

Jo nods, "It's just the start Dean. There are so many more different stories out there. I found these within ten minutes."

I shake my head, "Damn," I whisper mainly to myself.

"Want me to continue?" Jo asks clearly seeing how uncomfortable I am.

I smile at her, "Please do."

She nods then flips through the papers, "A 12-year-old boy who was diagnosed with schizophrenia apparently was also a pyromaniac. He would set small fires in his yard but never anything huge. Until one night he burned down his house, killing his little sister, mother, and grandmother. While in the hospital, the kid would frequently vomit on himself, smeared the vomit all of his body, and complain of seeing demons."

I look down at my feet to afraid to met Joanna's eyes, "Demons?"

"Yep," she says and pops the p sound.

I laught at myself, "You uh ever read something about a small, uh I don't know. Maybe a Scottish man? Who is sorta really annoying?"

Jo looks down at her papers, raising her eyebrow. She flips through them, "Nope. No small Scottish man. What's going on with you, Dean?"

I bite my lip and look off, "Nothing Jo. Look I got to go," I tell her as I stand up quickly. She opens her mouth as if to say something. But I am already nearing the exit and she doesn't say a word. I breath slowly, slamming the door behind me.

________

"Yeah it's Jo, look we need to talk now. Dean is caching on."

__________

A/N DUN DUN DUUUUN

So fuck yeah bro
Today (August 4th) was the first day of school for me (im @ a new school) and it was hella kick ass yo

People was like real nice and shit and these bitches was looking me up and down c;

A little appreciation is always great c;

Anyway I hope yalls first day went well!!

If not.. It'll get better c:

I LOVEEEE YOU GUYS
HAVE A GREAT DAY
SORRY THE UPDATES ARE BEHIND!

// - Tori

Hit that vote button yo an don't forget to comment c;