Chapter 1

•Alexis' POV•
   It was just my average day. I woke up to the annoying sound of my alarm clock beeping. I hesitantly got out of bed and hopped into the shower. I let the cold water untense my muscles while I washed my hair with coconut shampoo and conditioned. I washed my body and did the usual shower routine. I got out and wrapped a cream fluffy towel round myself then I walked to my wardrobe and picked out a pair of white high-waisted skinny jeans, a white crop top with little ying yang symbols over it then paired it with white and black superstars. I got changed and decided to let my blonde/brown hair down naturally to my elbows in a side shade. I did some simple make-up with mascara and lip gloss. I paced downstairs to the kitchen and got greeted by my dad.

   "Hey princess." my dad says.

   "Hey dad." I replied with a chuckle.

   "Your Mum and I are going out today, so we won't be in when you come back today."

   "That's ok, well I gotta go. Love you dad!"

   "Bye love you too"

   I grabbed an apple and my keys. I made my way to the garage and walk in to see my baby, a 2016 Kawasaki ninja zx-10R "winter test edition"

 I made my way to the garage and walk in to see my baby, a 2016 Kawasaki ninja zx-10R "winter test edition"

   I sigh as I walk past it and to my car, a black Ferrari 458. I jump in, start the car and drive off to school.

   I should probably introduce myself. I'm Alexis Black. I go to north east high (I don't know if that's a real school or not)
I'm also a senior, I'm 5"4' with pale olive skin, sliver grey eyes and blondeish brownish hair that goes down to my elbow. I wasn't always the good girl. That was less than a year ago, but I left my old life in Boston and built up a new image. It's not the true me being all goody goody, but if it keeps my parents happy and gets me into uni then it's worth it.

   I park my car in an empty space and get out. I walked over to my group of friends, ignoring the stares and whispers.

   "Hey guys. 'Sup?" I ask.

   "Good, how's the weekend been?" Dylan asks.

   "Good, I went to the party on Friday then sat hungover watching Netflix on Saturday, and finished all my assignments for this week on Sunday." I replied. Well you see, when I said I was a good girl that didn't stop me from the occasional party.

    "How do you manage to be like a slightly badass, slightly normal girl and still be a full on goody two shoes nerd in the same weekend?!" Dylan asked confused.

   "It's not really badass at all to be honest though."

   "Yeah, I guess."

   Two motorbikes pulled up and parked beside each other. Two drivers got off and took their helmets off. They shook their already messy hair. These were the two badboys of North East High. Although in all fairness they aren't that bad at all, but the Motorbikes, leather jackets and the occasional fight gets them that reputation. They have never done drugs or been involved with gang so they are pretty good to be "bad boys".