[14] SAY MY NAME

third person perspective

Danny sighed and walked quickly towards the elevator. He didn't use it often, as he did believe that there was no need for it inside the mansion, but today he decided to use it anyways. He felt tired and for once, worried. Worried that possibly Lula would find out about him kissing Angel and about everything that's been going on. He couldn't afford to loose Angel again. Not now.

He stepped in and pressed the button. To the sixth floor, he knew that was where Angel would be. Yet as the doors were about to close, Lula put her foot out to stop it.

"Mind if I join you?" she smiled. Danny quickly shook his head.

"Oh no, no. I don't mind. Come on in." he cleared his throat nervously as she walked over and stood beside him. She leaned over and went to press the button on the sixth floor, yet stopped as she saw that he had already pushed it.

"I guess we're going to the same place huh?"

"Oh yeah, yeah...I just need to use the bathroom."

"...There's a bathroom on this floor. You know that right--"

"I prefer the bathroom on the sixth." he smiled anxiously as he looked at her. "But thank you." she arched a eyebrow. She could tell that he was off.

"Okay. No problem." the elevator doors began to close again as Danny sighed once more. He felt more and more anxious by the minute. His hands began to sweat, he started to bite his lip. He wondered why he was scared. But then, he remembered. It was because he officially had something to loose. Something too important to loose. Obviously, that thing was Angel. He had never been so worried before in his life. He tried his best to keep his head down.

But on the other hand, Lula was the exact opposite. She was good at hiding her feelings when she wanted to. The truth was that she was on edge and frustrated with the situation. Almost a year of conflict with no resolution in sight. Danny had been right about her knowing that Angel still loved Danny. Yet Lula had to believe that along with that, Angel loved her too. She didn't want to share Angel at all but she knew that she would if she needed to.

All I wanted was for Angel to tell her. For Angel to let her know that she loved Lula more. All Danny wanted was for Angel to leave Lula. He knew Angel loved him more. His mind was racing. Could he end this war and win?

Until finally, Lula spoke up.

"I know you kissed Angel." Danny looked to her. Suddenly, he realized, it was time not to end the war, but to have the final battle. He wasn't going to loose. And soon, he knew, he would take Lula down. He would defeat her and triumph, and if not he would at least die trying. Who would win? Danny wasn't sure. But what Danny did know was that if anybody was to start the second war,

"Good."

it would be him.