pt.3

I told her about the ball I had to go. She was so excited her face lit up as if she saw an angel.

When we got interrupted someone started knocking on the door I got up from my bed and looked under it.

I grabbed my gun and went downstairs. I opened the door and saw a bunch of people with bags in there hands

"Who are you guys" I said hiding my gun

"Your friend Ryan sent us here to help you guys get ready for the ball" the girl said as she walked inside with the rest of them.

"Baby come downstairs" I yelled as she walked downstairs and walked to them. She greeted them what an angel.

She sat her on a chair and started doing her makeup.

"Umm ma'am for the dress we got you you'll have to cut your hair" the hair guy said

"Omg really" she said almost yelling

"But we can put a wig on" he said with a smirk

"Perfect" she said with a smile

When she was done with her face and hair it was dress time. The guy ran to his big long bag and opened it revealing an amazing dress.

"T-this is beautiful" she said as she put the dress on

"mr McCann  its your turn sit down we have a suit made just for you" said the guy that was doing her makeup.

i sat down on a chair as a girl started playing with my hair i looked at my angel with her dress looking like a fucking queen.

we were finally finished with everything her and i looked amazing.

we got out the house and i saw a royal royce outside i grabbed her hand and we walked to the car the driver got out and opened the door for her and i

on our way to the ball i saw she was nervous, she kept playing with her hands. she was so cute i loved this girl next to me. as we drove all of a sudden the car stopped and the driver pointed a gun at me.

"long time no see McCann"