Chp. 1 Enter of Sakura Uzumaki (Part 1)

Sakura is wearing the hoodie and her pants are mint green. That's all she's wearing pants and hoodie. Nothing else not the ribbon or hair. Okay, you can continue.
Onward my trusty chapter
☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡
Third Person's POV

A twelve year old Sakura is running from Chunin because she painted the Hokage faces.

"Get back her, Sakura." A Chunin said, as he was running after Sakura
"Your just mad because you don't have the guts to do what I do. Ha, Losers,
Wannabes!! " Sakura shouted as they continued running away from as they all passed the fence.

As the Chunin kept running Sakura uncovered herself as the Chunin passes her.

"Huh, I thought they would of seen pass this. Chunin aren't as good as everyone say they are." After what she said that she realized she tricked Chunin ninja, people that are suppose to be better than her, and started saying things like 'How are they Chunin' and other things. She started to laugh until Iruka caught her.

"Sakura!!! Why are you not in class like every other student!?!" Iruka shouted as Sakura tried to get away. Causing Iruka to tie her up to a log, and drag her to class.

To the Academy

Sakura was waiting to do the transformation jutsu.

"Sakura Uzumaki." Iruka called
Sakura walked up to Iruka.
"Sexy No Jutsu"
Sakura transformed into a older version and sexier version of herself.
Iruka had a nosebleed, but quickly recovered after Sakura started laughing.
"Sakura, you have to take this seriously. The exams are tomorrow, and you should be able to pass them now." Iruka said, trying to stay calm
Sakura wasn't really paying attention to what Iruka was saying. She was thinking about a new song, new drawings, and clothes for the year.
Sakura was always independent about everything from Cooking and Cleaning to Ninja Practice.
She wasn't paying attention until Iruka started talking about something she wasn't listening about.
"Your Graduation Exam is tomorrow. I hope you all pass." Iruka said
Sakura was spending time training.
★♥★♥★♥★♥★♥★♥★♥★
Sooooo, I didn't update this in a long time. Hahah. Sorry. Not like the original show and it's not supposed to be. Some may be but not all.
Follow and read my other stories
AnimeLover, Out~