Chapter 9 <3

Harry's POV

I hadn't seen her in so many months, I almost didn't recognize her when she pulled up.

Her blonde hair was in curls down to the length of her breasts. She wore a dark wash pair of Abercrombie cropped jeans and a tee shirt cut so low that I could see her bra.

"Harry!" She called, automatically flinging herself to my side.

"Hey Carley," I said, a very casual tone hinting in my voice.

"Long time no see, Styles," She smirked. "So whats up?"

"Umm, could you drop us back off at my place," I tried to hide the fact that Desiree was a part of "us".

"Sure! In us, you mean you and I right, babe? Speaking of which are you okay? Should I take you to the emergency room?" She said, pulling me toward her red Ferrari convertible.

"Yeah, uhh, hold on a second, let me go get her-" I started to say heading off down into the brush once again when I was stopped by a low growl.

I could've sworn it was an animal, but Carley put her hand on my good shoulder to stop me.

"Who?" She spoke through clenched teeth.

"Umm Desiree, you probably remember her from your party a couple years back..." I sheepishly said.

"Ehem no. That whore cannot come into my car after what she did at my party. Well if you excuse me, I have more important things to do than pick up hitch hikers. And what even are you doing out here? Sex in the woods is always nice with a super slut." She spat.

"Well can you at least take us to a hospital?" I pleaded.

"I will take YOU, final chance" she said in a sing-song voice.

"No thanks, I'd rather walk." I added, bending down to pick up Des.

"Ugh, fine, I'll call an ambulance. This is only 'cuz I like you, Styles. Whatever happened three years ago is history," she dismissed me as she pulled out her white iPhone with a berry pink floral case.

I knelt down to touch Des's clammy hand as I heard the wailing sirens approach.