Out of Breath

If this is what flying feels like, I want to always feel like this. Soaring up all the stairs to the second floor of the house. My lungs not being able to settle with my sudden activity. My eyes frantic, trying to find my husband.

"Patrick!" I screamed out for him. All the door upstairs were closed. The master bedroom, both guest bedrooms, the bathroom, the walk-in closet, all of them were closed.

I ran to the guest bedrooms, flinging both doors open. Damn it, Patrick isn't in either one. Where the hell is he! I ran to the closet, opening then closing the door because... Why would he be in there?? My lungs burned from not having a break, but I hand to find him. It's urgent. The last two places to look were the master bedroom and the bathroom.

Without missing a beat, I ran to the master bedroom, hoping he'd be in there. I flung the door open, and dove onto our shared bed, thinking he'd be on it. I was wrong. I took in a deep breath, and sprung off the bed. Only one more place to look.

My head whipped in the direction of the last door to open. My eyes locked onto the door knob, and I darted to it. Inches before I got to the door, I tripped, but with my past experience in gymnastics, I then somersaulted so I was now I front of the door. I sprung up to my feet and grabbed the knob. Turning the metal object in my hand, I simultaneously made my other hand into a fist and knocked on the door, because that's the polite thing to do.

"Patrick!" I heaved. My eyes connected with my husbands, his widening in embarrassment. His face turned a dark red, and his hands flew to cover his dick. We stared at each other for a second, my hand going to the phone in my pocket.

"Y/N! WHAT THE HELL??" He screamed in embarrassment. I grabbed my phone and unlocked it. "Don't you DARE take a picture!" I blinked at him, confused.

"Patrick." I looked down at my phone, then back at him, his eyebrows telling me to go on. "A few things. 1. We're married and I've seen your dick numerous times." He let out a sigh, his body relaxing a bit. I brought my phone up, directing it at his hand covered penis.

"Y/N! Stop!"

"And two," I looked into his eyes, "there's a Cubone on your penis." Patrick looked at me blankly as I tried to catch the Pokemon on his flaccid dick that he uncovered. As soon as i caught it, I put my phone away, and looked into his eyes.

"Y/N..."

"Yeah, babe?"

"Get the fuck out, and never do this again."

Hey guys! So I've decided on what to do for the 100k special! I'm gonna do a Q&A AND either Jet Pack Blue alternate ending, or and update to the actual story. Haven't decided that part yet.

But for the Q&A, you can either write it in the comments or if you'd rather message me, that's fine too! But I ask you, don't make your questions super personal. If I'm not comfortable with It, I'm not answering it, okay? I hope I get some questions from you guys!