4.

A Polaroid photo was in his coat pocket, and Erza's mouth gaped upon seeing herself with the guy who was now in her bed, trying to catch every breath he could, trying to smile for the lady he had been loving since two years.

Yes, they had met in this very apartment for hers two years ago.
Erza had found out that she had been living here, however it was taken by this man, named Gray fullbuster.
Nonetheless, after finding out Erza's pity little problem from the landlady, he gave up this tiny apartment and handed the keys back to her. She doesn't remember that.

Gray had found an apartment right above Erza's floor. The space and the money were the same, and so he bought it.
On his very first day, he went to Erza to tell her that he was now his neighbor, but all Erza did was give a faint smile and shut the door on his face.

Disheartened but amused, Gray decided to make friendship with her.

Everyday, he would go to her with some treat or the other, and everyday he would introduce himself.
Sometimes she wouldn't let him in, but other times, she would have this feeling that she knew him, so he was welcomed and they would spend hours talking, laughing and getting to know more and more about each other.

But as the sun would set, Erza would fall asleep, only to wake up in the morning with an empty apartment and forgotten nights.