The Finish Line

Roses POV
I tried tracking any body heat with my eye but I only found cold dead bodies.

He must be at the hospital.

I ran to the hospital and then I remembered I burned it also.

ARGH!!!!

WHERE IN THE WHOLE FRICKEN WORLD CAN HE BE?!?!???!?!?!!?!

I kicked a piece of rubble far away from me.

Then, I heard something behind me.

It was the mission.

I smiled and turned around. Arrows were sticking everywhere from him and the knifes were in his hands, ready to throw.

He couldn't even possibly throw.

Not in that condition. He couldn't even pull the arrows out.

Pathetic.

Rose: Ready for your death wish?

Boy: Doubled Eyed is always ready for a kill.

Where did Doubled Eyed come from...

Ugh, memories. I probably forgot for s good reason.

He charged at me and I dodged.

My eye could track what his next moments could be.

I tried doing a rabid fire knife throw but he dodged all if them doing flips.

Impressive for a mortal.

Boy: Don't make me do this Rose.

I threw a knife at him but missed and said

Rose: Rose is gone. New Rose is here.

Boy: FIRE! CREEPYPASTA! SUICIDE! BEN! SMILE! JEFF!

What in the world was he saying?!

Ethan's POV
I was shouting out words that might make her remember me and her past.

Ethan: CHILD! KNIFE! DITCH!

She looked confused. Which was good.

Ethan: SAVED! SLENDER! HOODIE! MASKY! INVASION!!!!

Nothing so far. I took a arrow out of my back.

There was one last thing that could work.

Ethan: Ethan...!

Her eyes got big and she froze.

Everything seemed to freeze in time.

I took all the arrows out of my back and dropped them in the ground.

Ethan: Remember when you saved me? And killed my family? Or that one time you gave me your jacket? Remember BEN betraying us? When we were twelve?

Rose: Shut up...

Ethan: Not until you remember. Remember when you knocked me out and dragged me to the ditch? Or when you defeated Slender? Remember when you made me eat raw meat? When we got sneaked up by BEN?!

Rose: I said... Shut up.

Ethan: Remember the last time you saw me? At the border when I asked you to come to town with me. Or when I carried you to a cave?

Rose: SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!!

She clenched her knife and threw it at me. It hit my shoulder but I took it out and got closer to her.

I walked closer with every word.

Ethan: When your hair got drenched in the rain? When you got me clothes? Remember when you tried killing me when we were young? Or that time where you saw me cut my wrist?!

Rose: No... no... No...

Ethan: No mercy?!

I cornered her to a wall. Her eyes were filled with confusion.

Ethan: Remember... Ethan? Me...

She closed her eyes and frowned. She was breathing fast and she was worried.

Rose was remembering...

Rose: I. Don't. Remember. You. Or. Anything. Else. And. I. Don't. Want. To.

Those words didn't affect me. I did the last thing I could do to make her remember...

I got closer to her to....

CLIFFHANGER!!!! Hope you cuties enjoyed that chapter and remember to leave a comment and a rate!!!! Next chapter today or later. I love this book so far. Ur prob wondering what's gonna happen next? Or something. Ok, luv you cuties! Biiiiiiiiiiiii!😘