After the Concert

"That was the best concert ever," KK said pulling out her phone for a selfie with me. KK was the kind of souther pretty that made you feel slightly bad about yourself but at the same time you couldn't help but be drawn to her amazing personality. Her blonde hair and blue eyes made her invincible. I on the other hand, had this short (like Julie Andrews in sound of music short) brown hair and green eyes, my green eyes were probably the only plus to me. A rarity in this world. My personality was borderline awkward. I was shy and guarded. "That's a good selfie, I like it!" We walked towards my car, an olive green Mini Cooper, "hey! My friend Jordan is having a party down the road from here in a hotel, you wanna maybe go? It's totally cool if not." I bit my lip, unlocking my car doors. "Wellll, I dunno. I've never been to an actual party, especially not one in downtown St. Louis. Plus what if there's drinking?" KK looked at me like I was crazy, "we won't drink, we're underage, let's just go have fun though." I nodded, as long as we weren't drinking I was okay with it. "Okay, what's the address?" She looked down at her phone, "Marriott St. Louis Grand, Washington Avenue, St. Louis, Missouri." I typed the address into my GPS and off we went.