The Party

I don't know what I expected to see out of former cheerleader Jordan. I guess a loud party full of other teenagers just about sums it up. There were people everywhere. The entire bar area was full of people drinking and dancing. "Hey look, there's Jordan! I'll be right back!" I watched as KK skipped off to meet her fellow former Jackson Cheerleader. I was never into that, or partying, or really any teenager activity. I spent most of my time reading and writing and singing. I walked through the crowd, attempting to make my way to the elevator, hoping to find a way up to the gated roof. Hopefully it'll be empty up there. As I made it to the elevator doors, I pushed the button. It lit up red as the doors opened, revealing a couple that was in the process of sucking face. "Okay, ew. I'll catch the next one..." Ugh. I should've just gone home. I walked up to the fire exit sign posted by the stairwell. I hope this place doesn't catch on fire. We'll all die. I began walking up the flights of stairs and finally stopped on the 3rd floor. There was no way I was going to make it up the stairs. This floor was empty. Like super empty. Where was everybody? KK had said something about how Jordan's parents had rented the whole lobby and 6th floor out for her. Maybe the people had left. I know I would. "Hello," I called out, hoping for some sort of response. "Hello!" This time louder. Where is everyone... "Oh uh, hey there. My name's Cam. Are you from the party?" I looked back internally screaming. Where did he come from?! "Oh! Uh, sort of. I drove someone here." He nodded and continued standing in the doorway of a room. "Well anyway, I'm pretty sure everyone from this floor went downstairs to complain about the noise." I laughed a little, "well looks like they're partying now." He laughed and invited me in. For some strange reason I couldn't say no. Something about his eyes pulled me into almost a trance. The longer I stared the harder it got to pull away. "I should uh... Should..." His stare intensified to something creepy. "Right," he drew out. Then it all went dark.