Playing with Doll Houses

I groaned when I was waking up. Pain shot out from all over my body.

"Where am I?" I said, but it came out as a thought.

A sudden light was shone on my face.

Am I dead?

Images started forming. Some hands were holding Shane, which was a doll.

What's happening?

I saw his parents and my mom. They were all placed in a big huge miniature dollhouse that looked like my home.

"'Hi mom and dad'" some familiar female voice I heard said in a low voice. It giggled.

It sounded like my voice, but I haven’t said anything.

What on earth is happening?!

"'Welcome home Shane'" the hands made Shane's mom move.

Is this a nightmare? I'm still unconscious, that's it.

"You are wide awake" The voice that sounded like mine said.

Are you talking to me?

"Who else would I be talking to?" the hands move the dolls. She put the dolls down and picked up Shane.

Where am I? Who are you? What's going on?!

"You're in my mind," images started floating around, "I'm Rose".

The images of what I last remember flashed very big in the screen, but they continued...

The doll suddenly disappeared and in its place was dark smoke from the screen and it entered me through my mouth. I knew what was going on, she toke control over my body.

"Yes I did take over you body now I'm human". The scenes changed and suddenly I was watching my face in the mirror. "This is me now" my lips moved to her voice.

No, this is not happening!

"But it is" the person in the mirror laughed.

All the images and colors started disappearing. I closed my eyes and waited for the worst. I slowly opened my eyes. I was in a room that looked like mine. The same mess, the same purple blanket, the same everything!

"I'm back yes! It was all a nightmare" I said and I heard the voice, my voice!

I ran out of the room and down stairs.

"Mom!" I said when I saw her.

"Rose!" she yelled back.

Shane and his parents were in the living room facing a TV. The weird part was that the TV was off.

"Shane!" I ran to give him a hug.

"What are you doing here?" we both said at the same time.

"Wait what do you mean?" we said again.

"It was all a nightmare" I said.

"No it's not Rose" he said looking at the floor.

"What?" I was so confused.

"Look out the window" he said.

I walked to the window and looked through it. I saw we were high up. I was looking into a living room that looked like the one I was in right now.

"No it can't be" I said backing away from the mirror.

"Rose calm down"

"NO IT CAN'T BE!" I yell.

"I'm sorry Rose, but it's true, we're trapped in her dollhouse, and we are her dolls"

“Your Rosie now” the doll that possessed my body said removing the roof of the doll house and reaching for me with her huge hand.