Chapter 4

Marinette's P.O.V.

Ever since that one time Chloe bought the cake from my parents bakery, surprisingly, she was the number one customer. But...She won't admit it. Like for instance, after Hugo was born, we decided to move to China, because I wanted to be closer to my family, and Adrien wanted to get better at Chinese. (A/N: I actually lived in China and in the english dub, Adrien's Chinese is ... okay?) But this summer, for vacation, we are visiting and staying at the bakery. And ever since we've been there, she's been coming every day, three times. THREE TIMES! And if you ask me, that isn't the Chloe that was in my high school all those years ago. She wouldn't even touch any of the pastries in our bakery. Now that I think about it, maybe Chloe's just coming here to see Adrien...It can't be. My parents have been calling me everyday, saying that Chloe comes everyday. That's really weir- "MARI! COME DOWN! THESE COOKIES ARE CLAW-SOME!" The puns are real. Well, bye diary! See you later! 

When I get down there, Chloe's already here for her second visit. "Hi, Mari!" Chloe said in a rude voice, obviously disgusted by the sight of me. 

"Since when did you start calling me "Mari"?" I snapped. 

"Mari, be nice to our customers!" I mumble "Fine" and I go to sit in the back. After a few minutes, the door opens and I hear the customer ask for 5 pumpkin pies, and I chuckle at the unreasonable amount of pies. Nathaniel would've ordered that. Pumpkin pie was his favorite... 

"Marinette! Come greet our customer!" I quickly shuffle over to the front and shake their hand. "Hi, I'm-Nathaniel?! OH MY GOSH! It's so good to see you!" After we found out that Nathaniel held the fox miraculous, me, him, and Adrien have grown a lot closer. I look around to see that Chloe had left because Nathaniel had come. Same old bratty girl. I roll my eyes. I forget about Chloe and focus on the reunion. We all hug-minus my parents and Rai and Hugo, who are currently at Disneyland (which is all the way in CALIFORNIA!) because Alya insisted she take them along with Zack and Alexis. 

"Mari, how are you?" Nathaniel asks. Nathaniel's still the same, caring man.

"I'm doing great! me and Adrien have two kids now! Gosh! The last time I saw you was at the last last high school reunion!"

"Which was a bug disaster!" Adrien says. 

"Remember when Sabrina accidentally got cake all over Chloe's designer dress?" Nathaniel jogs our memory and we all laugh.

"And then Chloe started throwing cakes to Sabrina but she ducked it and all of them went to Adrien." We all laugh and out of the corner of my eye I see my parents smile and awkwardly walk out. "Hey, you guys want to head up to my room?" 

"Sure!" Next thing we know, we're all playing video games and it's 4:00. "Oh! I should go...my mom-or as you know her, Mrs.Bustier, wants me to babysit my sisters kids tonight. It's been real fun. Thanks and Bye!" 

With that, Nathaniel leaves and me and Adrien head over to Alya's to pick Rai and Hugo. BEEP BEEP BEEP ! "It's probably Alya." 

"Hey Mari! Uh...The kids are really tired and asleep so me and Nino agreed that they can spend the night at our house."

"Alya, we're already at your house! We're waiting!"

"In that case, we'll just stay at the hotel. Don't worry, and have fun with Adrien! Bye girl!" 

"Wai-" But it's too late. She already ended the call. 

"So?" Adrien asked, confused. 

"Alya's not listening. She's taking the kids to the hotel there. Oh! And all the money! We're paying her back, right?"

"Yeah. So let's go home and drive another hour! Fun!" 

"She did say to enjoy the time away from the kids... You wanna walk around?"

"Like old times?" He smirks.

"Like old times." I nod. 

(A/N: Hey guys! Sorry for short Chapter! I thought it would be cute to end the chapter like that. And I really hope you like this story and again, I want to know what you guys think should happen in the next chapter thanks for reading, and Bye! <3)