a normal day

It was a normal day like usual in the small town called Martin J city Martina had lots of friends she was very popular in her school she gets good grades but there is something wrong with her dad her dad always gave her weird looks everyday as if he hated her "daddy why do you keep staring at me like that" Martina says with a sad look on her face but her dad did not answer her he just sat, in his chair drinking his coffee and reading, a news paper. "Bye Martina have a good day at school" Martina's mother said as she gave her daughter a kiss on her cheek soon Martina reached the school she was always happy in school she had lots of friends and good teachers she also had very good grades she had sleep overs with her friends "hey Macey wanna come over after school today?" Martina asked with a smile on her face. "Not today Martina I've got to watch my little sister and brother today after school" Macey says with a frown on her face. "O OK Macey" Martina asked all her friends if they wanted to hang out but it seems like they are all busy today "oh well I guess I'll be watching movies all day after school today since all of my friends are busy today" Martina says to herself. When Martina got home she saw her dad with his shoes on his feet "daddy where are you going?" But her dad still ignored her. "Honey I'll be back i am going to to my office to pick up some papers" Jace Martina's father yells but Martina's mother ignored him because he's been ignoring their daughter lately I'm guessing she knows what he's planning and hates him so she sent Martina to her moms but that didn't work Martina came straight back to the house "Martina what are you doing here your supposed to be at your grandmas?" Martina's mother yelled. "I'm sorry mommy I just wanna see what daddy's been up too" she said walking, to her dads office. "Hey daddy" Martina said with a smile on her face. "Hey sweetie I'm sorry ignored you I was just up set" (lie).

Sorry for the short chapter this is just an example to see if you will like it there will be a part 2 to this chapter if you like it smiles.