her mother wasn't lying to her.... her mother was tricking her father

Hey guys this chapter will be longer the reason why the last one was short is because I had to go somewhere but here we go 😃

Martina was sitting, on the couch when her mother called her in the kitchen "Martina" her mother yells from the kitchen wanting to talk to her daughter about her father "coming" Martina said getting, up from the couch when Martina got in the kitchen she saw her mother holding, a knife in her hand cutting, up some onions "what do you need mommy" Martina said sitting, down on a chair at the table. "Martina I'm sorry I've been ignoring you but I need to-" but before she could speak any further her husband walks, through the door "hey honey (*laughs nervously*) Martina take your food and go upstairs now" Martina's mom whispers to her. She knew that if  jake saw Martina he would hurt her.

So the next day Martina stayed up in her room until.... Jake her dad calls her down the stairs "Martina honey I'm sorry I've been ignoring you and being mean I want to make things right with my little angel" Martina's dad jake yells. Martina didn't know what to do so she got, up from her bed and put, her shoes on and ran, down stairs "where are we going? Daddy" Martina says while jumping, up and down. "Why to the store of course so you can pick out a candy and pop" Martina's dad says smiling, at the 15 year old girl. Martina's mom knew that he was not going to the store so when Martina and John went, out the door she decided to call the cops. Martina and her dad was in the car Martina was looking, out the window she saw the store "um daddy you pasted the store....you past the store" Martina says frightened she kept on saying those exact words but Jake ignored his daughter. Soon jake pulled, up to his work place and looked at Martina with a weird smile on his face as if he was gonna kill her "you thought I was actually gonna take you to the store" Martina looked, at her father with tears coming down her face. "Wh- why ar-....y- you doing this?" Martina says frightened with tears coming down her face "because Martina I hate you I used to love you but know I don't". Martina didn't understand why her father hated her at all she couldn't stop crying "now I'm going to take you to the woods" Martina's dad says laughing soon Jake grabbed, his daughter and carried her to the woods where his office was. "Stop put me down" Martina says trying to get out of her crazy fathers grip "shut up now Marina" her father shouts. Soon he arrives in the Middle of the woods Jake places his daughter on the ground and grabs, a knife from his pocket "daddy stop...daddy please don't do this" Martina yells but her father ignored her and stopped, her in the chest and cut her legs and arms and cut her forehead and left the woods when Jake got out of the woods he saw cops lined up all around him. "She's died *laughs* continues laughing the cops grabbed, Jake and stressed him "you are going to jail for the rest of your life for the murder of your own daughter" the lady police officer said but Jake continued to laugh.

The next chapter is when Martina awakens as a ghost