Chapter 2

A/N: I AM SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE ;D;

Reaper's P.O.V.

He looked down at the passed out angel girl. He growled. How could they leave her like this?! Wait-. Why did he care? He hated OverWatch. And everyone in it. He growled.  He looked at her sleeping face. His glare soften slightly. She was really pretty.. He shook his head quickly, growling. He mentally slapped himself. He couldn't think this stuff. Not anymore. He pulled out a shotgun, pointing it at her passed out figure. "This time.." He muttered, finger on the trigger. "I'll.. I'll.." He felt his arm shake a little. He huffed and lowered the gun. Why couldn't he shoot her?

He sighed, and walked over picking her up. If he couldn't kill her he could just take her with him. Like- maybe- uh- Kidnapping. Yeah. That's what he was doing. He's kidnapping her. Exactly what he was doing.

Soon enough he walked back to the others. Widow met him. She looked at Mercy, then to him confused.

"What are you doing with ze angel? Is she dead?"

"No she's not dead."

"Why are you holding her then?"

"She's passed out-"

"That did not answer ze question."

"Think about it- We can get some answer out of her about OverWatch."

Widow looked at him and then thought. She muttered something in French. "Fine." She said and started walking. Reaper followed her.