New girl pt2

Miya pov.

So im on my way to my best friend house and i see a moving truck in front of his house. Is it just me or am I confused I said to myself in my head.
As I pulled in his driveway I saw him heading out the door.

Conversation

What's the moving trunk for?

Oh I'm moving away. He said

Where are you moving to and why.

I'm not telling you where I'm moving to but I'm moving to be closer to someone that I really care about. He said

Oh that special someone must be very special. I said

Yep she's the best thing that ever happened to me . He said

Awe well I was just coming to say goodbye and I'll miss you as a tear running down my face

Stop crying Miya it's not goodbye it's see you soon. As he wiped the tears from my face

Before I should go I really want to tell you something but I just don't know how to say it.

We've been friends since preschool you can tell me anything. He said

Okay ever since our eighth-grade year I have had feelings for you and I never had the chance to tell you I thought you would never ever like me so I kept my feelings to myself. I know what you're about to say and I know I should have kept it from you but it's just something that I chose to hold to myself  until the days we go our separate ways. I'm going to miss you more than ever and I really hope this isn't goodbye.

Lugean pov

I stood there speechless for 1 minute then I finally got the courage to say something back. So the whole time we've known each other you kept your feelings away from me. You shouldn't have done that. You have help me find girlfriends knowing that that hurt you when it was you that I really want it. Oh and you don't really have to hope that this is our final farewell or go bad because it isn't. I will call you once I get to where I'm going because this conversation goes a little bit deeper than I thought. I gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek I walk to my car at the moving truck followed me to the airport.

-----------------------------------------------------------

How is the book I need 3 volts 3 comments and 3 likes for me to continue to move on thank you