chapter 2

second chapter.. yeah, i hope everyone likes it. sorry if it's too boring and short. i wanted to get your Christmas present out there. still looking for someone to edit my works. enjoy.

 MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

   YooBin Pov

                  i sight as i stop the car. looking infont of me i couldn't help but gasp at the sight.. again. it's my second time in the little town i've reach about and buy a house over a year ago. which was in the woods of the town. the big mansion that was on the hill, thirty minutes away on foot to the two. the house of my new beginning. i turn to look at my mom as she stirr in her sleep. since we left our old house she hadn't said a word. time and time again she would have cry, but after hours of crying she fell a sleep. real sleep, not making the body go on rest and the mind stay awake. sleep which heals your body after all the wrong doings to it in the day. sleep she haven't been able to get since she married that sick bastard of a father. for the first time in years she looked her true age, a thirty three year old woman. young, a woman who's life was cut short because of two bastards, me and that bastard of a father. looking back up at the mansion i smile alittle. the construction men did more that what she said she would have. the font yard was full with roses. a swing on the right of the yard under a tree.

        out side was beautiful, then the inside had to be beautiful too. i couldn't wait. looking up the sky i thank my dead grand mother who was kind enough to left all her fortune to me. over fifty million. looking back in the back seat a nother smile broke out on my lips. David lay a sleep too with Jerome on his lap. he look up when i turn i smile at him. for a dog Jerome was very smart. i sight once again.

      "mom," i shake her slowly. she came awake, rubbing sleep from her eyes and looking around.

"where are we?" i point to the house on my left. i heard her gasp, "wow, it's beautiful and big" i nod.

then she frown. "why are we here? and who's house is it?"  she asked as she step out the car.

"ours, this is the Town York." i told her, going after David.

"what? i'm confuse." she said.

"i'll explain everything... tomorrow." she open her mouth to say more but i stop her. "tomorrow, please mom, i'm tired." she nod. one look at the house infont of us then at each other we made out way to our first part o the new beginning.

************

             sleep couldn't come fast enough. as soon as i close my eyes then open them it was morning. i groaning not wanting to get up. it was the first time in years since i've slept peacefully.  turning to my back i look up at the ceiling. events of the day before coming back. i sight. i wonder if everything will be better. the money my grandma left me could over me three and a half life times. i couldn't have to lift another finger but i couldn't do that. i was no lazy bum. getting up i went for my morning shower. there were still alot of things need to be done. talking to my mother, getting everything finish in the house, shopping, school and-- shit! school. "ah" in my hast to get away and planing i forgot my friends. my whole school was too far from the town i couldn't go there. i sight. i could be stupids sometimes.

            when i got down stairs after my talk with my self of what to do and my shower. cheek still had a little black and blue, nothing makeup can't cover up. to find my brother, mom and dog looking around. we all went to bed the second we got insides so we didn't get to explore. "mom," she turn to me. she had a smile on her face but the fear and sadness was in her eyes. worry finally settle in my stomach. i couldn't possible have a clue what she was feeling but i could guess. i took her out the one place she knows best. now she had to up and move to somewhere she doesn't know.