Chapter 5

Enjoy, not edit.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

        Yoobin POV

        "tomorrow at lunch." I said to a smiling Luna, who looks at me like I was her world. "if you have any changes of plans, text or call me. and i'll do the same." when she nodded, I smile. "see you tomorrow." we waved at each other before my mom drove off.

  "congratulations." my mom said.

"for what?" I asked looking out the window.

"you made a new friend." she said. yeah, Luna seems cool, but something tells me, she might not have lunch with me tomorrow.. but I didn't tell my mom that, just nod. "where is baby boy?' I asked for my brother.

    "with Martin, and the others" she answered.

"you and Martin seems to be getting a long." I questioned her. even a blind man could see, Martin was smitten with my mom and he didn't try to hide it.  more like broadcast to the world. and everyone seems so happy with the news and my mom was acting like a school girl with her first crush, she probably was. never in my life have I ever think she have feelings for my dad. not even our dog have  feelings for him.

       "oh, Yoobin, Martin is inviting us to dinner. I told him I'll think about it. but I wanted to heard from you. what do you think?'"

"mom, your the woman in the family. you make the decisions, you don't need to ask for my opinion."

"yes, I do. your not only my daughter but my friend."  it was because of me she had no friends. because of my dad. he forbidden her to have friends, of any kind or even work. the only things she was allow was to cook and clean up after him and spread wide open when he wants a quick fuck.

           I wonder if I had run away like I plan when I was eight, would she leave him knowing that I wasn't around? one way to find out. I look at her and  smile.

               "I'm really thankful you asked. we should go. it will give me great pleasure in bugging the old man." I said to her, watching her expression, yup. she didn't like that phrase. me calling him old man when he didn't look a day over thirty. "but let me fresh up first." after thirty minutes at our house and locking up we set off. until our twenty minute ride away from the whole town, Martin was almost an hour. I look at the surrounds, everything was just trees. I stick my head out the window as we drive up to a big gate.

       "Yoobin, that's dangerous." my mom said slowing down. 

           the man at the gate smiled at my mom and me before letting us past. a head of us we  could see the houses. it was like a town in a town. why does Martin live so far from the town? why a lot of people. we past which had to be over fifty houses, I was sure of it. we drove right up to the center to the biggest house of them all. when we stop and part, Martin came walking out with David in his arms and Jerome behind then.

        I watch them, smile at my mom and surprise me when he kiss her on her check.. "whoa," i began, " good for you mom" i said to them. she blush looking away, Martin only laugh. "since your jealous. i'll give you one too." he said moving toward me.

    " i'm good." I said walking past him. "show me your house Marty. I want to see your man cave."  I didn't wait on him just kept walking. but when I got into the room, a little girl about thirteen greet me. " hi." she said.

 "hello," I replied. we stood staring at each other.

"your very pretty," she said.

"thank you". I look at her, "and your cute."  she giggle.