❥ Three ~ ❝The Witch Named Miette❞

A S H
point of view

I stare at her from across the room. She's studying her paper like it defines her future or something, so focused on it. It looks kind of...cute, actually.

What are you doing to me kitten?

Suddenly, she looks up and catches me staring. I don't look away from her, and she gives me a smile. A confused one, but nevertheless, a smile.

She mouths the words "Why are you looking at me?" In response, I just shrug, and turn to the board, where our teaching is writing some meaningless crap on it.

I might be failing this subject, but...I don't think it's a very big deal in my Junior year. Okay okay okay, so it might be a big deal, but it's not like they're going to put me in juvie.

Suddenly, the bell rings, signaling lunch time. Finally.

I gather up my things, and throw my bag over my shoulder. When I get out of the classroom, I hear a high pitched squeal.

"Ashy! How are youuu?" Miette comes up to me, grabbing my arm.

"Uh...I'm okay I gue--"

"Have you been avoiding me?!" She shrieks, and the whole hallways looks at us, all conversations stopping. I look around, and find the honey-blonde head staring at us in confusion, along with the crowd.

"Look Miette, one minute you're asking how I am, the next you're pissed at me? You are one confusing little psycho bitch." I say, rolling my eyes.

The crowd starts to snicker, and Miette looks aggravated. "Take that back! Ashy, you don't mean that!" She yells, holding onto my arm tighter, making me wince a bit.

Who knew the bitch was so strong?

"Miette, you should back off. I don't think he wants to be bothered right now." I hear from the left of me, and see a very cautious Serena approaching us. The whole room erupts with comments.

"What is Serena-san doing?"

"Have they even met before?"

"The top student and bad boy, I totally ship it!"

"No way! Ash is destined to be with me!"

I sigh at all the comments, and turn back to Serena.

"What do you want you annoying little freak?!" Miette growls, and Serena looks slightly taken back.

"M-Miette, it's just that I know...I know people don't like to be treated with emotional flip flopping so I just wanted to help Ash o--"

"Just shut up! Shut up shut up shut up! Ashy is mine, got it?! Mine, bitch!" Miette growls, then takes everyone by surprise.

Pop! The whole school gasps, as Serena falls onto the ground, a red mark on the right side of her face. Miette...walked up to Serena, and slapped her across the face. Hard.

"Come on, Ashy." She tugs at my arm, and my eyes widen.

What in the hell do I do?! I mean I can't just leave Serena on the ground...but I don't want Miette to kill me either!