Chapter 18

Taylor

What happened between me and my mom has been playing over and over in my head ever since it happened. Do I feel bag for throwing the drink on her? Hell the fuck no. She deserved that shit. I wanted to pop her in the mouth but I had to remember she gave birth to me and I loved her at one point.

"Babe , what are you thinking about?" Having caprice around has been the best moments of my life. It's been about 3-4 months now and I wouldn't trade her for the world. I'm that type of person to love and love hard and being affectionate hasn't been something I've expressed since I was young. But I met caprice and she brings this side of me out that I didn't know I had.

"I'm good, nothing to worry about" she nodded and wrapped her arms around my waist and laid her head on my back. "You can talk to me about anything" I nodded my head because I knew I could call her at anytime and she'll listen.

"I know, but I don't feel like talking right now I just wanna sit here for a bit" which was the truth, if it seemed harsh then oh well that's how I felt. Nobody cares about my feelings other than khali and caprice and I love them for that.

Khali has been my best friend for as long as I can remember. She was there for me when my moms beat my ass and my dad watched vise Versa. It's like they took it in turns to beat me black and blue. Mostly moms though dad wasn't really like that unless he was real drunk.

Khali took me away from that , her and her parents. Even though she was going through some hard shit right now she was by my side 100%. The whole kash/Alijah situation rubbed me the wrong way, how you gonna lie to everyone like that then get into a whole relationship based off that lie.

I didn't understand why khali went back to her after the truth was revealed but I guess that's what love does to you, I'm not even gonna sit here and front like I wouldn't do some reckless shit over caprice. It's been a short while but shorty has my heart.

"Babe your phone" I slightly turned and took my phone out of caprice's hand mumbling a quick thank you.

Unknown : I want to speak with you without the disrespect

Me: who's this and how did you get my number?

Unknown: Taylor it's your mother. I will be at the park across the street from Walmart meet me there in an hour. Alone!!

Me: and if I don't?

Unknown: I am still your mother. What I say goes.

I didn't even reply after that. I just sighed and placed my phone down. I didn't want to talk to that woman but something inside me is telling me that I had to

"You okay? Who was that" caprice asked her concern for me was real and I loved that. "Just my moms. She wants to meet at the park" she nodded with a slight pout on her face. "I thought today we were spending the day together" I sighed.

"I tell you what, I talk to my moms and you stay here and wait for me so we can eat pizza and watch movies in bed" she smiled and nodded her head eagerly. "Promise?" She stuck out her pinky "I promise" I connected my pinky with her and we shared a quick but inmate kiss.

"I love you Caprice" her eyes widen in shock and quite frankly so do mine. I never told her I loved her before but this time it felt right. "I love you too" she smiled slightly. She's said it to me many times before but I never really said it back or first for that matter but this girl has rocked with me through so much. That's the least I could do to show my appreciation.