⇥ five

five - I've Smoked Hookah Before.. Nope, I Lied.

AFTER THE stressful Friday, Blake Mitchell had dealt with the day before, she was thankful to get her mind off of things by being in a two hour car ride with her father.

Even if they were heading to a Juvenile Detention Center to visit an ignorant boy who literally asked for the time.

Blake sat in the passenger seat with her window rolled down by only a few inches, as her full and undivided attention was focused on the Kylie and Kendall Jenner app she continued to mindlessly play.

Meanwhile, Aaron Mitchell sat in the driver side. His grip held a nine and three on the steering wheel and his breathing level maintaining at a normal level.

But if Blake wasn't in the vehicle with him, he would have been cursing out the colorful pacing thoughts that were running through his mind at this very moment.

''Alright,'' He mumbles, alerting Blake's attention from her game as he began to drive the Hyundai into the parking lot. ''Remember what we talked about. Leave everything in the car, while you're at it.''

Blake cleared all her app histories, and locked her phone. She drops her phone into her purse and tosses the bag into the back seat.

Aaron and Blake unbuckle themselves from the safety straps and remove themselves from the park vehicle and make their way into scanning of Illinois Department Of Corrections Juvenile Justice Division.

Now the two Mitchell's sat at a circular table in an open room filled with other visitors who were, most likely, not close to the situation Blake and Arron were there for.

A loud buzz ran through Blake Mitchell's ear drums, along with the gated doors being unlocked. The hazel eyed girl with green flecks watched the line of teenage delinquents decrease one by one, walking over to the familiar faces of a loved one.

She waited until the familiar pasty skin Gallagher came strolling out with his jeans sagging lower from his hips and a black durag wrapped around his head.

He took a seat across from the Michell with his eyes piercing sharply at Aaron Mitchell, ignoring Blake's presence who already felt uncomfortable being there to begin with.

''It's been less than a week since you gotten here. Now, you're black?'' Her father implies, sneering at how ridiculous and unnecessary the black wave maker was.

''They call me, white chocolate.''

Blake furrows her brows whilst meddling with her fingers on top of the metal table, tilting her head to the side as she makes note of Carl's reference. ''But, you're not black?''

His blue orbs shifted over to the hazel eyed one, asking ''Was that a question, or a statement?''

Blake couldn't help but feel small under his gaze. It was intimidating, especially since she's known for being an idiot at certain points of her life.

Carl eyed the little movements that Blake fidget every now and then. From the lanryx in her throat, dropping immensely from gulping and her lack of proper eye contact to the tip of her ears shading a dark color of rose and her fingertips messing around with one another.

She shrugs her shoulders. ''Both?''

Blake flattens her lip into a straight line as his response was a roll of his eyes, looking back at her father.

''Uh, Blake,'' Her father starts, placing his much larger calloused hands over her petite ones. ''Why don't you go wait in the car, I'll be out in a few.''