Act 4 (Tagalog-English Version)

          The next day was a different day. Cielle and Alex weren't even awake when an unfamiliar man and a woman in shirt and jeans stepped inside.

"Yan, kunin mu ang bata!" shouted the man to his companion.  The woman with a short bob nodded.

Cielle immediately sat up and embraced Alex in her arms, trying to protect him.

"Oi, ibigay mu siya sa akin," said the woman.

Cielle shook her head vigorously and gave them sharp glares. "What are you going to do with him?"

"Aba, Engleesh speaking ah!" the man mocked and both he and his companion, grinned.

"Kailangan ng boss ang bata. Gustong makipagusap ang nanay niya sa kanyang anak para masiguro na buhay pa siya," the woman explained.

"Then I will go with him!" declared Cielle.

If they weren't saying the truth, at least she would be there to protect the boy whatever happens.

The woman looked at her comrade and waited for his decision.

After a few seconds of deliberating, he nodded. "Sige, mas maganda. Hindi magwawala ang bata kapag nasa tabi ka niya."

Cielle nodded and then quickly got up. In one scoop, she brought the silent but confused Alex in her arms.

"Hey, we are going to talk to your mommy on the phone. Do you like it?"

Alex quickly bobbed his head with a beaming smile. "Yes!"

Then, the three of them strolled out of the room and into the hallway.

The man led them to another concrete house just a few meters away from their underground prison.  This side of the island not only has coconut trees but also huge acacia and mango trees.

Cielle was in awe with how the house looked like.   It was two-storey with elegant balconies in every side, well-painted with white and boasted a front portico and a mahogany door.

If she were to judge it, they were about to go inside the criminal boss' lair.

Alex was still in her arms, putting his small palms on her neck while she climbed up the stairs.

Before she could step in the entrance door though, she heard a male voice shout, "Wooohooo! O ito na yung naka score kabagabi!"

She paused and looked at the source, Don, who was standing in the front yard of the house patting Nic's back as if congratulating him.

The latter didn't show any expression on his face whatsoever and it got Cielle raising a brow.

How could Don say that when in fact nothing happened between Nic and her?