Summary

There once was a man named Gold Roger who was King of the Pirates. He had fame, power and wealth beyond your wildest dreams. Before they hung him from the gallows these are the final words he said.

"My fortune is yours for the taking...but you'll have to find it first. I left anything I own in One Piece."

Ever since... pirates from all over the world set sail for the Grand Line... searching for "One Piece"-- the treasure that would make their dreams come true.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lefévre D. Zara started off her Pirate adventures with her parents and their crew. They were like a family, all looking out for each other, but that family would suddenly be broken. All thanks to one man, Marshall D. Teach, Captain of the Blackbeard Pirates. He showed no mercy to her crew, and in a last dish effort to  save their only child, Zara's parents set her off into open sea in a life boat. Hoping that she would be found by someone who would take care of her, and it was on that sunny day when their hopes were realized.

It was a hot sunny day in the Grand Line. The Going Mary and the Straw Hat Pirates were making their way to the Alabasta Kingdom  to return Nefertari Vivi to her kingdom. It was during this time that Zara's little life boat was found. The crew's sniper Usopp spots the boat and raises the alarm, everyone is quick to see what the small boat has on board. Hearing that it's a young attractive girl, the crew's cook, Sanji, is quick to her aid.  Sanji is the one who brings Zara back to life, not just her body but also her soul as well, and it's through him saving her that she'll see that family comes in all shape and sizes, no matter where they come from.

Sanji x OC

Disclaimer: I don't own One Piece, its story line or any of its characters