Prologue

His hands moved along the curves of her body. For so long she had yearned for his touch, since the first day she met him. The heat of his breath made her skin moist and the heat of their bodies were blending together like the ingredients of a recipe. Even after a long day in the kitchen, preparing food for the crew, they still had the energy for such things.

"Sa-Sanji...!" Her voice stammered as she concentrated on Sanji's heat.

"Zara, you're really beautiful. Your blue hair, midnight blue eyes, snow skin complexion and a curvaceous figure. Truly beautiful. I have to thank you."

"Thank me? Why would you need to tank me? That should be my line silly. You saved me in every way possible. I lost everything but you and everyone on the Going Mary and now the Thousand Sunny, you guys made up for everything I've lost. But you Sanji, you've made me complete, and for that I'm truly grateful. Thank you, Sanji."

With tears suddenly filling his eyes Sanji wrapped his arms around Zara and held her in a tight hug, and she returned his hug with one of her own. Their bodies pressed together Zara suddenly had a feeling that her body was about to melt together with Sanji when a sudden sharp pain took her over. After the slight, cringing pain subsided, Zara could hear Sanji letting out a slight chuckle.

"What's so funny?" Zara asked in a glazed over look.

"See, it didn't hurt that much, did it?" Sanji gave Zara a cheeky smile. He knew she was worried about how it was going to feel.

"Shut up you pervy cook." Zara gave a smile and pulled Sanji into a kiss. She rolled the blonde cook onto his back, so she could be on top of him. Her long blue hair cascaded down onto Sanji's face. Luckily, this was the one-time Sanji wasn't smoking.

With her body exposed and stained with sweat, Zara looked down at her "Mr. Prince". Her eyes looked tired, but she didn't care, she was one with Sanji after such a long time of watching his womanizing.

"I love you Sanji. More than anything in this world. I love you so much. All I want is to make you happy, to help all your dreams come true. As long as I'm breathing I'll help you reach the All Blue."

"There's no need for that Zara. All you need to do is stay alive until I find the All Blue. Then we both can make the most delicious dishes together and tell the old geezer that we did it. We found a chefs paradise."

"It's a deal."

She didn't care about staying alive. All Lefévre D. Zara wanted was for Sanji's dream to come true. She would give her life, so it would happen. With their arms wrapped around each other, the moment of their union continued. Hot breaths that were exchanged went into hot kissing. Out of the corner of her eye, Zara saw the tattoo that Sanji had gotten on his forearm. Written in fancy cursive script was her name, Lefévre Zara. With a smile she looked to her own arm that had the same fancy cursive script tattoo with Sanji's name. No one on the crew knew they had these, they've been doing all they could to keep it a secret for the time being.

"I will help him. This person I love so much. I will help him reach the All Blue."

It had only taken a few minutes before Zara fell asleep. She woke up to find Sanji sitting on the edge of the bed, putting on his shirt. There was a look in his eyes that was different than anything she had seen before. She didn't understand what that look meant and she still doesn't.

"S-Sanji?"

"It's alright Zara, go back to sleep. I'll be right back."

Zara nodded and watched as Sanji left. Alone in Sanji's room Zara again looked at her arm and stared at her tattoo. She couldn't help but smile. She loves this person. No matter who he is or where he came from, she loves Sanji with every fiber of her being. That's why she's so determined to make Sanji's dream come true. She had no real dream of her own. She never gave it much thought actually. Even when she was part of her father's crew, she had dream, no real goal in mind. All she wanted was to be out at sea with her family and friends.

"What is my dream I wonder? What is it that I want out of this adventure with these wonderful people? I don't have a clue really."

After lying in bed for some time, and Sanji still hadn't returned, Zara got herself dressed and made her way out onto the deck of the Thousand Sunny. Over two years it had been since she started her journey with the Straw Hats. Over two years since she was plucked from the sea by Sanji when her lifeboat passed on by the Going Marry.

When she opened the door and walked out onto the deck of the Thousand Sunny, she was surprised not to find Roronoa Zoro sleeping somewhere on the deck. She looked around to see where Sanji had gone, but of course she didn't have to look for very long. The kitchen light was on, which only meant Sanji was inside. With a heavy sigh and a smile Zara made her way to the kitchen, and just as she thought Sanji was in the kitchen, cooking away.

"Sanji, what are you doing?"

"Oh, sorry for not telling you. I wanted you to get some sleep. I'm just getting started on the meal I want to make for dinner. Parts of it have to be cooked hours ahead of time. Thought it would be better to get done now then latter."

"I see. Something special I'm taking it. Then let me help you. I'm not going to sleep anytime soon. No point in lying in bed wide awake. So, what are we making?"

I took my spot next to Sanji and he showed me what I was going to have to do. Handing me a bowl of whipped cream he had started. Since I started working next to this great man I've learned so many things from him in the was of a cook. I never did anything like this when I was part of my father's crew, but now, I truly have a roll. Of course, my photographic memory also helps in these types of situations too.

While still whipping the cream, I looked over at Sanji who was seasoning some meat. I couldn't but smile seeing min at his craft. Out of an urge to teas him more, I took a dab of cream from the bowl.

"Hey, Sanji." The blonde turned to look at me, and when he did I quickly placed the cream on the tip of his nose. "Now that looks delicious. Can I have a tastes?"

"You really are a sneaky one my lady, but if you must, you can have a taste."

"You really are a pervy cook, but hey, I guess I am no better in the end."

I put down the bowl and stood on my tip toes, so I could reach to tip of his nose. In one pass, I took the cream from his nose, but before consuming it all I placed me lips on Sanji's to give him a taste.

"See, delicious."

"You're right, it was."