i.

His eyes were on her like a hawk as soon as entered the lowly lit bar located across town. She was definitely his type, most women were, but there was something about that particular beauty that made his palm itchy and sweaty for what was to come. He made it a point not to frequent the same bar twice, and if he did he made to wait enough time in going back to said bar to find his next victim. He watched men after men get turned down every time they approached and tried to talk with her or offered to buy her a drink. He couldn't help the smirk that fell upon his face. He liked a challenge and all the fun that was going to come after he successfully leave the bar with the blonde.

Gulping down the last drop of his drink in his glass and removing the wedding ring from his finger and stuffing it inside his pant pocket, he got up from his table in the far dark corner and walked over to the beautiful young woman.

"Mind if I buy you a drink?" Came his deep, soothing voice as he lean against the bar staring at her profile..

"Look. I already told your buddies over there that I'm not...," she turned her head towards the man that just asked if he could buy her a drink and was left speechless.

He was gorgeous. There weren't enough adjectives in the English Dictionary to describe how attractive she thought this man was. Dark blonde hair, blue green eyes, and he had to be at least six feet two inches. She could also tell he was very fit. It was evident in the tight fitting black buttoned down he was wearing.

"Not what?" He asked, giving her his panty dropping thousand watt smile.

"Oh...umm...never mind," she stammered while blushing a crimson red.

"You don't mind if I sit here, do you?" He indicated to the bar stool next to her.

"No. Go ahead."

He sat in the bar stool and looked around at the angry faces of the men she turned down before looking back at her. "So...about that drink."

"Just one drink," she put up one finger, "I have to be up early tomorrow for work and I can't afford to have a hangover."

He signaled to the bartender, ordering himself and the beautiful lady beside him a drink. "I'm Michael by the way." He offered her his hand.

"I'm Jessica," she shook his offered hand and noticed a light circle around one of his fingers. "Married?"

"Recently divorced actually," he retracted his hand. "It's my first night out since the divorce. We tired to make it work but we just continued to drift further apart."

"I completely understand. My boyfriend and I recently broke up as well. That's why I'm here right now drowning in my sorrows."

"Well it's a good thing we found one another then." They both laughed and clinked their glasses together before taking a sip.

Conversation flowed easily afterwards, though on the outside it seemed like Michael was enjoying the company of the bubbly blonde; laughing and joking around. But on the inside he was imaging all the ways he wanted to end her life. A slow and painful death as the blood left her body from the slit in her throat? The removal of her tongue was looking the top idea at the moment because she was talking too damn much right now. Or how about dipping her entire body into a barrel of acid and watching with a sadistic grin on his face as her skin melted away?

So many choices, so little time.

"Michael, are you even listening to me?" Jessica asked laughing, playfully shoving him on the shoulder.

Fuck no! I'm thinking of ways to kill you bitch.

"Yes I'm listening." Michael took another sip of his drink.