PDA

Kid Flash:Wally West

Wally is a huge fan of cuddling, it doesn't matter if it's in bed, on the couch, anywhere basically. Wally shows PDA everywhere we go constantly, especially when guys talk to me. Wally glares at the guy but when the guy ignores Wally, Wally ends up carrying me somewhere else

Robin:Dick Grayson

Dick's not a big fan of PDA but he tries, when we're hanging out, which is everyday, he tends to cuddle with me. I laughed at his pout when I rejected cuddling with him "Y/n." Dick whined making me laugh even more, "okay, okay, fine," I said "you don't need to pout anymore." I said, I crawled onto Dick's lap and happily wrapped my arms around his waist, Dick pulled me closer to him. When it comes to other guys talking to me he immediately shows PDA telling the guy to back up

Superboy:Connor Kent

Like Robin, Connor really isn't the type of person who likes PDA but he too tries. Connor tends to cuddle with me when I'm watching TV, he plants soft kisses on the back of my neck or shoulder as I watch, Wolf sits at our feet making me smile. When it comes to other guys Connor growls at the guy and the guy goes running while I laugh at Connor's jealousy.

Aqualad:Kaldur'ahm

Kaldur's gone most of the time because of his missions and job as a leader but I'm occupied with teaching. Whenever he comes to visit we end up sharing a quick kiss and just cuddle till he has to go again. Kaldur tends to show PDA when it's necessary.

Red Arrow:Roy Harper

Roy's surprisingly is pretty open with PDA, every time I finish training with Dinah he hugs me from behind or just shows any sign of PDA. After a long day of a mission or training Roy scoops me up and carries me to the bedroom of our shared apartment, my back is pressed to his chest while Roy had one arm loosely wrapped around my waist while the other pillowed my head. Around other guys Roy never lets me go.

Robin:Damian Wayne

Damian hated cuddling at first but the more we did it the more he liked it. Damian started opening up his arms whenever we're in the living room or just sleeping together, no we did not have sex. Bruce and Tim would've killed Damian! Besides, Titus watches over us just in case. Damian growls when another guy starts talking to me and pulls me closer to him.

Robin:Jason Todd

Jason absolutely loves cuddling, we're often found just hugging or cuddling together, whether it's watching TV, watching a movie, reading, doing homework basically anything but training. Dad really wasn't happy with it but when he realized that I'm really happy when Jason and I are cuddling he just let's us do it. When another guy starts talking to me Jason threatens the guy and drags me off.

Robin:Tim Drake

Because of his awkwardness it's kinda hard cuddling with him. Tim started getting getting used to cuddling and his favorite way of stress relief is just cuddling, he's usually in the private library that Bruce owns. I sit next to him, curl up by his side and watch him do his homework, I point things out that Tim missed and that earns me a kiss as a reward. Tim is protective when it comes to other guys talking to me, Tim glares at the guy till he leaves.

Blue Beetle:Jamie Reyes

Like Tim, Jamie is a bit awkward with cuddling but he started getting used to it. After a few months Jamie started hugging me from behind, or surprising me with kisses, he started showing more public affection. Of course, Jamie gets jealous very easily. Even if I'm talking to Bart he gets jealous.

Impulse:Bart Allen

Ah, Bart is one huge cuddler, like Wally he absolutely loves showing PDA. When another guy talks to me Bart immediately shows PDA telling the guy that I'm his. I laughed as Bart and I walked out of the coffee shop, Bart had just stolen a kiss when the cashier started flirting with me. I giggled again making Bart smile "I love your laugh," Bart said, I giggled again and rested my head against his chest, "well I love everything about you." I said kissing the tip of his nose, Bart pouted and I laughed before kissing him. The pout disappeared and a smile took its place.