Meet Papyrus

You were just walking out of the ruins door. You ended up in a snowy place and you felt as if someone was spying on you, but you ignored. Halfway though,You walked over a tree branch and after a couple of minutes, heard a snap. You turned around to see no one. Scared, you continued. You stopped at a wooden gate. The bars were far apart to get through. "human..." You heard. "Turn around and shake my hand..." You turned around and shook a boney hand. You got a shock in your hand. You pulled away and your hand stung from the shock. "Haha! The great sarcastic shook in the hand prank! Nice one huh?" He said. Before you were about to say anything, the person added something. "I'm papyrus, papyrus the skeleton" you looked at him and smiled. "You see those gates?" He pointed out. You turned to them and turned to him and nodded. "Those are made by my bro...you can just go right through" you decided to go through with him. "Quick! Behind that conveniently shaped rock!" You nodded and ran behind it. You heard the crunch of the snow as you heard someone breathing heavily as they were running. 'They must have been running' you thought. You peeked out to see the most cutest thing you have ever seen.
-
End of chapter one!
Words: 239
-
Thank you for reading chapter one!
See ya!