Puzzle one (+ A/N)

A/N: Hey little berries! (I'll be calling you guys that) sorry i haven't been updating! My phone just broke so i got a new one. and school. I just started a new school and i have LOADS of homework. But, Next week is my last week! So, I'll be updating more! Hope you could understand! Anyways, HERE WE GO! CHAPTER FOUR~!
-
Your POV.
You walked through a tunnel of trees that leeds to a snowy and calm place. You saw a table with a microwave and a plate of....frozen tacos? You walked over to the frozen plate. 'Is this one of the puzzles...?' You thought. You laughed a bit at the idea. You decided to continue with your journey.

You stumbled onto the little skeleton. He was with his big bro. They seemed to be talking.
"Paps please. I bet they're having trouble with the puzzl-"
"The human is right there bro" Papyrus said as he pointed to you.
"Human!! Did you see the tacos i set for you? Did it taste good?" He asked. You looked at them.
Act>Say>Lie
"It was really good...uhm..." You lied to the innocent skeleton.
"GOODIE!!" He shouted. He was really happy. 'Hopefully he won't find out i did eat it' You thought nervously. "Uhhh...why did you-" You looked up. Sans was...not there...he must have gone to his next puzzle. You sighed. You wanted to know why he left the plate in the cold. Paps just laughed. You walked passed him, ignoring the fact that he was laughing.
-
-
Author: Sorry i haven't been updating again. Hope you liked this!
Hey guys, do you know Mystic Messenger? Bleh. Never mind 😂
Please Rate,Comment and follow!
Words: 291 💕