Annoying drama- 12

Pic of Alec👆🏻👆🏻

After yesterday's getting to know the boys they actually were really funny and fun to hang out with personally I don't see any piece of bad boy in them. They might  seem like bad boys on the outside but on the inside there all mush.

But it also gave me and Alex annoying unneeded attention and I wish it was the good type.

Ever since yesterday's lunch fiasco all we've been getting was death glares and looks of disbelief.

Anyways, so right now I'm on my way to school on my motorcycle dressed in jean shorts and a normal white t shirt with my leather jacket and combat boots. Today I left my face natural not really in the mood for any make up.

I got to school and everything seemed natural if you'd count death glares a natural daily thing.
But, at least no one acted upon their hatred with anything but glares. Or at least  that's what I thought.

So I was walking through the hallways of school with my head held high like always minding my own business. Until I get slammed into a locker with a loud CRASH echoing through the hallway and caught everyone in the hallways attention.

I stumbled after hitting the lockers almost losing my balance but thankfully I didn't.

I looked up to see my attacker looking at me smiling triumph. With her recruits behind her snickering thinking they won this battle well they thought wrong.

You could guess by now who the attacker and it's recruits are by now and if you can't well there Amanda and her minions shocker I know .

"What the fuck?!" I shouted at Amanda not caring that my voice is loud.

"You should know better than to go after what's mine " she said

"And what is this thing that I'm after exactly ?" I asked truly confused .

"My man, Ryder's mine you have no right to go after him " she said jealousy lacing her voice  I just looked at her as if she'd grown two heads.

"Number one, he's a human you can't own him number two, I'm not after him you can have him but I'm sure he's not yours" I said as calm as I could.

"I don't care your a man stealing slut HES MINE " she screeched.

"Babe your the only slut here I bet you've been with all the guys in this school and nope he's not " my reply was calm which seemed to annoy her even more.

"He's mine " she shouted about to lunge at me but thanks to my fast senses and two years of kick boxing I grabbed the hand she was about to slap me with and turned us around and pinned her against the locker and turned around looking for someone and yup I found just the person.

"If he's really be yours why not ask him instead of getting false information " I said still pinning her with a death grip on her wrists I turned around looked at my suspect "YO RYDER " he stared at me surprised but I just motioned for him with my hands to come over here and he did.

"What's going on over here ?" He asked confused.

"Nothing much just queen bitch over here threatening me for hanging out with you and accusing that your hers is this true that you belong to her? " I asked with the most innocent look I could muster.

"Nope " he simply answered.

I turned back around to Amanda and stared at her straight in the eye with a deathly look in my eyes " Here now we know that your a lying slut congrats and next time think twice before threatening someone especially someone like me "

"You'll regret this " she screeched trying to get out of my deathly grip.

"Yeah sure what ever now leave  " I said removing my hand and turning around as if I did nothing and started at a stunned Ryder.

"I'm gonna show you! No one treats me like that no one " Amanda cried out as she stalked down the hallways with her minions trailing behind her.

I then noticed there was a crowed around us looking shocked in this crowed Alex, Alec, Blake, and hunter stood shocked expressions on there face as along with everyone else.

"DON'T YOU PEOPLE HAVE ANYTHING BETTER THAN TO SNOOP INTO PEOPLES BUSINESS GET BACK TO YOUR OWN BUSINESS " I shouted at the crowed with a deathly look on my face they all seemed to get the message and went back to what they were doing before the whole Amanda scene.

"Wow " I heard a voice next to me turning my attention back to the person " I never thought I'd actually be scared of a girl " Ryder said.

"Well I guess I was your first " I said with a smirk.

"You're something special Ella you sure are " Ryder said smiling I was about to answer but a voice said something before I could.

"That, Was . AWSOME! " Alex said with a shell shocked expression.

"Yeah damn I never thought I'd ever see a girl act so tough " Alec said from beside Alex.

"That's offensive I'd like to think that most girls are tough " I said with a shrug.

" Where did you learn how to act so fast when she was about to hit you like seriously you were like a ninja " Blake said out of no where with a small chuckle.

"Oh you guys saw that and two years kick boxing"

"Yeah we saw that I bet the whole school saw that " Hunter spoke for the first time today just as the bell went off.

"Anyways you guys better head to class I'm not in the mood to go so I'm going to skip see you guys tomorrow " I said about to walk off but someone grabbed my wrist making me turn back around.

"I'm coming with you " Ryder said.

"You don't have to " I simply replied.

"I know but I want to " he spoke putting no room for argument I just shrugged and made my way outside the school with him hot on my tail.

"So where too?" I asked turning slightly to look at Ryder as we stood in the school parking lot.

"It's a secret " he answered vaguely grabbing my hand leading me to his motorcycle.

"What about my bike?" I asked glancing back at where I parked it earlier.

"We'll pick it up on the way back " he said I thought about it for a few seconds before hesitantly nodding.

I guess I'm going on an adventure with the bad boy today...