wнy doeѕ нe wanт мe вacĸ now?

Chapter#33

"Why Does He Want Me Now?

DEMI's P.O.V.

I went home and went straight to my room. I didn't say a single word to Miley. That means I'm upset and she knows it pretty well. Miley never tries to bother me when I'm upset. She knows me too well to do so. I like to be alone when I'm upset. I like to be in a dark room drowned in my thoughts. I like to cry all my emotions out until my eyes can't produce any more tears. And then I like to lay down emotionlessly, totally numb. That's how it has been since I was just a teen. And maybe that'll how it be until I'm dead.

I went to my room and closed the door behind me. I took of my heels and grew them somewhere. I didn't bother to turn the lights on. I didn't bother to change or take my make up off. I just flopped onto the bed and let all my emotions out. I just cried and cried endless tears.

Why now? Why does he want me back now? Why not when I was alone carrying his child? Why not when I was heartbroken? Why not when I lost all my hopes to live? Look at him! I can't deny that I love him. I can't deny that a part of me wants him more than anything. I can't deny that no matter what, I'll love him forever. But that doesn't mean I'll run back in his arms. That doesn't mean everything will be fine again after six years. Not after what he did. Not after he broke my heart into a million pieces. Not after he Betrayed my trust. Not after he hid from me, never had the guts to come and apologise and ask for a second chance. Why now then? Why does his heart wants me now? Does his heart even want me? Does he really wants me back? Does he really still has feelings for me? Maybe. Maybe not. Maybe he's doing it all for the sake of his daughter.

I cried and cried for which seemed like hours and slowly my eyes got heavier and I fell asleep.

JOE's P.O.V.

Maybe I'm asking for too much. Maybe what I've done is unforgivable. Maybe I don't deserve her. Maybe she's better off without me. Maybe I shouldn't wish for this much.
But then,
Maybe I'm not asking for too much. That's my Demi. I'm just asking to get her back. Maybe what I've done isn't unforgivable. Everyone deserves a second chance. Maybe I don't deserve her. She brings the best out of me. I'm not better without her. Not even close. So can she be? I'm not wishing for that much. She's the only thing I'm wishing for now.

"Sweetie, you picked out the movie?" I sat next to Izzy on the couch.

"Yep! Lion King!" Izzy smiled.

"You haven't watched that yet?" I asked surprised

"Millions of time!" She smiled again.

"Okay. Let me put it in" I took it from her and put it in the player.

I sat next to her and put the blanket over us. But it wasn't long after when Izzy slowly started to drift off to sleep. I picked her up and carried her to her new bedroom and tucked her in. I kissed the top of her head and turned off the lights. That's what I always did for Demi when we were dating six years ago.

-----FLASHBACK-----
"Baby, I don't want you to leave" I said to Demi as she zipped her suitcase.

"We both know I have to. Besides its just for a couple of weeks. Then I'll be back in your arms" Demi came to me. She sat down on my lap and put her hair in a messy bun.

"A day without you feels like a year without rain..." I sang in a silly voice.

"Same here babe. But in the bright side, Our anniversary is coming up. We can plan something big when I come back?" Demi suggested and pecked my lips.

"Maybe. But I need you right now." I said and pouted.

"Don't act like a baby. I'll be back." Demi smiled and kissed me.

"Fine I won't. " I smiled.

"Come on, let's watch a movie. We don't wanna waste this time together" Demi suggested and got up.

"Deal. You pick" I smiled and got up as well. I went over to her and wrapped my hands around her waist.

"Let's watch Breaking Dawn. Haven't seen it yet" Demi smiled and pecked my lips again.

"Pretty Romantic, huh?" I smirked.

"Who knows? It can lead to something else" Demi smirked back.

"Fine, little Ms. I know it all" I said and picked her up. I carried her to the living room and put her down on the couch gently. I went to change into something comfy. When I came back, Demi had already put the movie in. I sat beside her and put the blanket over us as we cuddled against each other. I was going to miss my love so damn much.

Half way through the movie, Demi fell asleep. I picked her up and carried her to our bedroom and laid her down on the bed gently. I put the covers over her and got beside her. I kissed the top of her head and said "Good night, sleep well, baby" Then in turned the lights off and drifted off to sleep myself.

-----END OF FLASHBACK-----

SORRY IF ITS NOT THAT GOOD. IT'LL GET BETTER I PROMISE.

SO PLS VOTE AND COMMENT.

15 VOTES FOR NEXT?

LOVE YA.

MAIA.