Chapter 1:My First Day in Wwe

It was in the year 2009 February I had not yet signed for WWE, but I was here at Monday Night Raw for a tryout match. My agent guided me to the men's locker room.

"Wait here. I'll go and talk with Mr.McMahon about you try out the match. I entered the men's locker room. I saw three WWE Superstars, Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins, and Dean Ambrose. I could feel the tension in my chest, wanting to take over. I went straight to sit down on the bench, avoiding making eye contact. Then suddenly, a guy came in and shouted, "I'm the Miz and I'm awesome!"

I've seen this guy wrestle many times. He always has a big ego and arrogant though I can admit that he's a good and fierce competitor, always wanting to prove that he's awesome.

"Hey, look who we have here!" said the Miz arrogantly. "You're new here?"

I nodded.

"You're here for a tryout match?"-THE MIZ

I nodded.

"Listen, kid, you better go back to where you came from, " he said. "to save yourself from embarrassment."

I choose to remain silent. After a few seconds, I felt a hand grabbing my shoulder. When I raised my head, it was Seth, Dean, and Roman.

"Sorry about him he his always arrogant." said Dean."We, the new wrestlers, are always considered as the Underdogs."

"I'm Jonathan David Good, but my ring name is Dean Ambrose." said Jonathan."..and this is Roman Reigns."

"I'm Arslan Asil."I aforementioned."It's nice meeting you guys."

"You're here for a tryout match?" asked Roman.

"Yeah"

"With who?"

"I've not yet been told who I am facing."

After mere seconds, my agent, Amar Bucak, was a lean man with short black hair entered the locker room and said in a sharp voice, "Arslan, Vince is calling you."

"Amar Bucak!"Jonathan boomed.

"Hey, Arslan, do you this guy?" asked Roman.

"Yes, he's my agent. He's the one who brought me to WWE, " I retorted. "but how did you know him?"

"Last year, in November, when I was searching for future WWE Superstars, I attended FCW matches and became interested in their matches. So I became impressed with them and suggested to Vince to call them up before other Wrestling Promotions snatches them away."

"Good luck," said Jonathan.

"Thanks"

On my way to Vince's Office I accidentally bumped into a girl, she had long black hair, but luckily I held her by the waist and hand to prevent her from falling.

"I'm so sorry!"

"Don't worry, it's okay," she replied.

"I'm Arslan Asil!" I said as I shook her hand.

"I'm April Mendez, " she gritted.

I would describe her smile as genuinely sweet.

"So you a part of Monday Night RAW rooster?"

"Not yet, I'm from Istanbul, Turkey." I retorted." I'm here for a tryout match and you?

"I also came here for a try-out but in the Performance Center tomorrow.  So we were told we could come backstage today on RAW and experience what it feels like to be a WWE Superstar."

"Awesome!"I said softly."I guess I'll see you later, and good luck."

"Thank you."

I entered Vince's office and saw him with a redhead long-haired girl who I cannot deny that she's beautiful.