Chapter 2: The Memories

A man with gray hair, a white robe, purple eyes, and a black staff stood grinning sinisterly.

His name was Madara Uchiha, known as one of the most powerful shinobi in the world.

Madara's truth seeking ball sharpened into a black spear and launched itself towards a blonde haired teenager. Naruto's eyes widened as he noticed the spear, but it was too late. It pierced him in the chest, sending him flying as he screamed in pain.

Madara clapped as if it were a circus. He began to mock the dying Konoha legend. "Your friend...Sasuke was it? Oh, it's a shame that he's dead. So is the rest of your silly 'Shinobi Alliance'. What a shame." He reared his head backwards as he roared in laughter.

Naruto spat out blood as he stared angrily at the godly man in front of him. "Y-you bastard...you killed my friends...my family... AND I SWEAR ON THEIR LIVES, I WILL KILL YOU!"

Madara laughed. "You? Kill me? You're dying now! You're so exhausted that you couldn't even dodge a simple spear throw! What can you do?!"

Naruto's hair shadowed his eyes as his mouth twisted into his trademark Uzumaki grin. His hands slowly formed seals as he whispered out the words of the jutsu.

"Six Paths: Ninth Gate of Eternity"

A scream pierced the air.

"Sensei!"

Natsu stood over his master as he screamed in pain. He looked at him in pity. 'Must be hard going through all the things he did' He thought.

Suddenly the screams stopped. Naruto slowly opened his eyes and stared blankly into space.

"D-did you see that?"

"Yes..."

Naruto slowly got up. "I'm sorry that you did..."

The two quickly packed their things and got ready to find the beast they were assigned to kill.

----------

"Natsu! Three o'clock!"

"Hai! Fire Dragon: Fire Dragon Roar!"

A deadly burst of fire flew from Natsu's mouth slamming into the monster, causing it to stumble slightly. It roared in anger as it regained its balance.

It was an ugly one, this monster. It had three horns and one eye that was red as blood. It had spiky fur covering every inch of his body and it seemed as if it were incredibly resistant, judging from the small amount of damage Natsu's Fire Dragon Roar did to it.

"Natsu! Cover me and I will charge a Rasenshuriken!"

"Hai sensei!"

Natsu slammed his feet onto the ground as he added fire magic to the bottoms of his feet, causing him to soar into the air in order to come eye to eye level with the beast.

"HEY! FUCKFACE! OVER HERE YOU RETARDED WHINEY CYCLOPS BMX BIKE LOOKIN BITCH!"

'Bmx bike?' Naruto deadpanned. 'I guess he is kinda ugly but still...'

The beast roared in anger as if it understood Natsu's words and charged after him. Natsu booked it, running around in circles, jumping in and around the beast's ballsack and occasionally slamming into his legs.

"NATSU, NOW!"

Natsu jumped away as Naruto threw the massive whirling shuriken of chakra towards the beast. "Wind Style: Rasenshuriken!"