Part 3

Hey it's me again Lolancia sorry guys I'm really sorry for not writing yesterday I wasn't really inspired and well I'm just sorry.
Anyway this is the part where you are meeting bts I don't know how I'm going to do it but hopefully I'll think about something ok guys thank you for reading my story and I hope you enjoy <3  ( oh I have a question do you guys want me to use present or past ? Like for example she was? Or she is ? Please comment to let me know )

(Y/n):

Akane was ready to open the door but just when she was about to open it she stops, she quickly looks at you and asks "y/n are you ready??" With a big smile. You nod trying to play it cool but in reality you were so scared yet so excited, she quickly opens the door and there they were, all looking at you, you blushed a little and you see them blushing as well,  you start walking towards them 'I can't believe there really them they all look so kawaii' you thought "hello my name is Y/n l/n nice to meet you all" you say with a big smile,"hello my name is jungkook" jungkook says being a little bit shy  ' Aegyo (cute) you thought' " hey my name is jimin" he says trying to play it cool " and this is suga, rap monster, Jin, jhope and v " " nice to meet you y/n" they all say with big smiles 'omg there all so cute I can't believe I'm really talking to them' you thought.

Jungkook prob:

I saw the door opening and i quickly fix my hair a little to try to look nice, I saw akane, y/n's manager enter, and behind her was y/n. 'damn.... she looks..... Wow just wow' I thought. I knew that my friends where thinking the same thing i could see them all blushing and I found myself blushing as well since she was just so pretty and sexy.

Mini time skip ~~cause Idk

Y/n:

We all finished planning everything and we all were cool with us kissing and stuff like that " ok so I guess where good right ??" I said looking at my manager " yeah and remember guys we have your back and I also have yours y/n) you know that already" akane said we all shook our heads in approval "ok guys now akane and I have to discuss some other things so I'll leave you guys here so you can get to know each other is that ok ? " Kwang the manager of bts said, ( Idk the real name of bts manager so just go with it and and he is a guy ) " yes" they all said shacking there heads in approval. we all said thank you to them and then I see kwang signaling Akane to follow him then she quickly grabbed me by my arm pulled me into the corner where no one could hear us "omg Y/n I'm so excited, isn't he hot?  anyway wish me luck and if you need anything call me, I'll be back to pick you up with your driver in about an hour or so ok???!!" I nodded and gave Her a big smile " ok have fun and don't do anything inappropriate" I winked at her and laughed  "yeah very funny and yeah don't worry, love you!!! " she quickly started running like a maniac before I could say anything else ' I love you too akane ' you thought and you giggled at your crazy manager , but that was one of the reasons why you loved her. " hey Y/n come here " you heard someone say and you quickly turned around and ......

To be continued

😨 lol. ( yes I know is my sucked but I tried so hard I hope you can forgive me :(. )

Anyway that's it lol I hope you enjoined it (y/n) 💕💕

Plz comment cause I love to read people's comments and thank you to everyone that has voted on my story that has added my story to their list and that has commented and that has read my story lol 💕LOVE YOU ALL 💕all so much and yeah.

Keep in mind that English is not my first language and that this is my first story.  

--------------------------------------------- so love you all and yeah Idk what else to say oh yeah please if  you could tell me what do you want me to write next and what do you want to happen next and yeah if you want to give me advice please do so and LOVE YOU BYE READER CHAN 💕💕💕💕💕💕 ------------------------------------------------