Character Profile

Disclaimer: I DON'T own Black Butler or CreepyPasta. Or the picture!

---------------------------------
Name: Sally "Grey" Black/Bloody Doll.
Age: 20/Died 5 years before Ciel was born.
Cause of Death: Unknown. Believed to have died from a slit throat.

Second 'Life': Jeff the Killer found her dying, and turned her into a Creepy Pasta while saying, "Go to Sleep." to her. (But she doesn't know this. She only hears "Go to Sleep.")

Height: 5' 10"

Weight: 140 pounds.

Appearance: Tall, muscular, curvy, beautiful. Shoulder length,messy black hair with side bangs on the right side of her face. D-cup breasts, small waist, big hips, curvy legs. Light grey-blue eyes with a silver ring around her teardrop shaped pupils with bloody tears coming from her eyes. Black upper lip. Wears a white hoodie, with a black sports bra underneath, splattered with blood with the left sleeve torn off at the elbow, dark blue jeans with knee-high high-heeled wedge red converse shoes and a black fingerless glove on her right hand.

Has various stiches on her body, like her limbs were sowed back together, including: around both wrists, one around her left elbow, one around her neck that often seeps blood, one around both ankles, one around her right knee, one around both bases of her legs by her hips, one around her waist. Sometimes the sitches on her arms and legs will come undone to where they actually fall off, so she has to sow them back on. Black nails and pure white skin. Black eyeliner on both eyes.

Likes to kill people with a kitchen knife by slitting their throats. Usually kills around midight in alleyways or in the woods. Likes to make killing as bloody as possible, because she likes the color red. And really loves to kill in the rain so she can watch the blood be washed away.

When she died she heard the words, "Go to sleep." So when she kills someone she always tells them to 'go to sleep'. Like Jeff the Killer she has a wide-eyed, creepy smiling face as she kills and she always leaves behind a bloody ragdoll, giving her the name 'Bloody Doll'. After she kills, she walks around town singing.

Is friends with a certain spider demon, Drocell, Undertaker, Jeff the Killer, Slenderman, Ticci Toby, Eyeless Jack and Laughing Jack. Also Grell, William, Joker, Beast, Dagger, Doll and Snake but she hasn't met them yet.

Usually the only people that can 'see' her is those who have seen death, especially those who have killed someone.

Has the ability to teleport anywhere. Usually as an escape if someone gets to close after she kills someone, or to suddenly appear in front of her victim to scare them even more.

She sometimes eats the hearts of her victims.